Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #862
    Isla is inter bound IMO. Just a way from the media to say...hey! Juve got it in the ass again!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Isla is inter bound IMO. Just a way from the media to say...hey! Juve got it in the ass again!
    :agree: There no way we can afford the luxury to bench one of the top RB in the league in the name of depth especially when our 2nd choice RB is doing great as well.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I think Balzaretti would be nice for depth. He's a good LB. Nothing special, but far from poor.
    It would be good to have him for CL next season.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    Mark, is there any interest in Giroud?

What is this talk of RVP being offered some image rights if he signs wit Juve?

Btw, Benzema: I have loved Juventus since I was a child. Have always followed the old lady and always ask Zinedine Zidane's for advice.
    Benzema and Zizou :heart:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I wouldn't mind Balza. Good LBs are pretty hard to come by. PDC will probably get better from the competition too.

I don't know who this new French guy everyone is talking about is. Has he shown enough to be listed up there with Higuan and RVP? The mercato hasn't started yet and this thread has already gone through so many emotions over some strikers :lol: One day we love someone and the next day it's like "close thread :cry:" lmao

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #876
    Mark, is there any interest in Giroud?

Benzema and Zizou :heart:
    There was some interest in him just like Lewandowski but 1st we'll go for the bigger names then if we can't get them they'll be the next targets. I don't think we'll go there though.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    I wouldn't mind Balza. Good LBs are pretty hard to come by. PDC will probably get better from the competition too.

I don't know who this new French guy everyone is talking about is. Has he shown enough to be listed up there with Higuan and RVP? The mercato hasn't started yet and this thread has already gone through so many emotions over some strikers :lol: One day we love someone and the next day it's like "close thread :cry:" lmao
    He has a thread in the Scouting network.

There was some interest in him just like Lewandowski but 1st we'll go for the bigger names then if we can't get them they'll be the next targets. I don't think we'll go there though.
    Ok, thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)