Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2012
I wouldn't worry yourself over stuff journalists like Fulvio Bianchi come out with. He's a tosser who deals with sensationalist news relating to scandals.
After 2006 and the propoganda going around and the unfair dealings we had in the trials im a little bit cautious. I heard they went to Conte's house in the early hours of the morning and confiscated his iphone and laptop sounds pretty serious to me. I wouldn't put it past rat bags like Moratti who is known to have connections with underworld figures and figc to put Juve down and create bad media or stage false events and plant evidence against us :evil:

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011
After 2006 and the propoganda going around and the unfair dealings we had in the trials im a little bit cautious. I heard they went to Conte's house in the early hours of the morning and confiscated his iphone and laptop sounds pretty serious to me. I wouldn't put it past rat bags like Moratti to put Juve down :evil:
:sergio: stop with those "rumours" that just CAN'T be true. It's like saying "Juve will get CR7 next season for 300 mil euro". First the allegations are based on Conte's period in Siena, so there is NO connection to Juventus - thats what you must stick in your dumb head. WHAT EXCLUSION FROM CL, WHAT POINTS REDUCTION?! WHAT PUNISHMENT?!?!?!?! Rumours?!?!? I am amazed how some people just hate using their heads!!!! Fucking pissed of. Idiot.

Apr 24, 2012
:sergio: stop with those "rumours" that just CAN'T be true. It's like saying "Juve will get CR7 next season for 300 mil euro". First the allegations are based on Conte's period in Siena, so there is NO connection to Juventus - thats what you must stick in your dumb head. WHAT EXCLUSION FROM CL, WHAT POINTS REDUCTION?! WHAT PUNISHMENT?!?!?!?! Rumours?!?!? I am amazed how some people just hate using their heads!!!! $#@!ing pissed of. Idiot.
Why are you mad when im telling you that I got my quotes off a newspaper not opinion?:confused: Theres evidence to suggest Moretti did set juve up in 2006 why would he not do it again?... and the authorities did take Conte's communication devices off him and they did raid his house in the am hours of the morning. It seems like your'e the one not using youre head buddy. I said let's wait and see what happens.. your'e the 1 that can't read. When did I ever say we would definetly get excluded from the champions league, points deduction and punishment I just said its possible. It's called an open mind you should develop one

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011
Open mind my ass, that's just plainly stupid speculations, when you put rumours like this at least say on what basis they can punish us? What wrong have we done? I can get a quotes from some papers that will leave you open mouthed if you believe in them. But then comes that awkward moment when an inner voice tells you "ahh...can't be that dumb(open-minded) to believe in that BS". What to wait? If there are any new facts that are involved in the investigation then just be that kind to tell us. Until then i prefer not to believe anything said from wannabe journalists and anything that is against any kind of logic.Nowadays papers are made to sell, not to inform(what their previous purpose was).

Apr 24, 2012
:blah:
Open mind my ass, that's just plainly stupid speculations, when you put rumours like this at least say on what basis they can punish us? What wrong have we done? I can get a quotes from some papers that will leave you open mouthed if you believe in them. But then comes that awkward moment when an inner voice tells you "ahh...can't be that dumb(open-minded) to believe in that BS". What to wait? If there are any new facts that are involved in the investigation then just be that kind to tell us. Until then i prefer not to believe anything said from wannabe journalists and anything that is against any kind of logic.Nowadays papers are made to sell, not to inform(what their previous purpose was).

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Chilean media linking us to Isla again.

Great player, don't know where would we use him though, and I think he is Inter bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)