Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Conte asked for Isla apparently, so Juve are working on it. Most certainly will be deployed on the left wing back position instead of the right, in Conte's face 352. He'd be a great purchase. But we can't be after Armero and Isla. Not happening. Hopefully Vidals presence will make a difference when he's making his decision however he has said in the past that he's a huge inter fan and wants to play for them next season.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What is this talk of RVP being offered some image rights if he signs wit Juve?

Btw, Benzema: I have loved Juventus since I was a child. Have always followed the old lady and always ask Zinedine Zidane's for advice.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Conte asked for Isla apparently, so Juve are working on it. Most certainly will be deployed on the left wing back position instead of the right, in Conte's face 352. He'd be a great purchase. But we can't be after Armero and Isla. Not happening. Hopefully Vidals presence will make a difference when he's making his decision however he has said in the past that he's a huge inter fan and wants to play for them next season.
We can either sign Armero who is a LB to play for a LB position, and instead we going to sign a RB to play on the LB position???:crazy:
I really can't see where Isla can fit in this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)