Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Juve swap Pogba for Asamoah?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are set to sign Paul Pogba from Manchester United, but could turn him straight over to Udinese for Kwadwo Asamoah.

Pogba decided not to sign a new contract at Old Trafford and is ready to join the Bianconeri on a free transfer this summer.

According to Tuttosport, he could have a very brief stay in Turin, as Pogba is wanted by Udinese as part of an exchange deal for Asamoah.

The Ghanaian midfielder is hot property on the transfer market and it’s reported Udinese turned down an offer from Manchester United.

Juve hope to tempt Asamoah away in exchange for cash, full ownership of Michele Pazienza, half of young midfielder Luca Marrone’s contract and the loan of Pogba.

--

Tuttosport...

May 4, 2004
We dont need Isla.. Sign Asamoah and maybe Armero.. Focus on Verratti before we end up losing the kid to Napoli or Milan FFS! I know he is a Juve fan, but us not going in might make him wanna fuck us and join another team.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juve swap Pogba for Asamoah?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are set to sign Paul Pogba from Manchester United, but could turn him straight over to Udinese for Kwadwo Asamoah.

Pogba decided not to sign a new contract at Old Trafford and is ready to join the Bianconeri on a free transfer this summer.

According to Tuttosport, he could have a very brief stay in Turin, as Pogba is wanted by Udinese as part of an exchange deal for Asamoah.

The Ghanaian midfielder is hot property on the transfer market and it’s reported Udinese turned down an offer from Manchester United.

Juve hope to tempt Asamoah away in exchange for cash, full ownership of Michele Pazienza, half of young midfielder Luca Marrone’s contract and the loan of Pogba.

--

Tuttosport...
Bit misleading there. Pazienza + 1/2 Marrone + Loan Pogba and maybe a couple of mil € would be an ok deal.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
explain something to me...if gio goes to auction and parma with the help of a bigger team puts up say 15mil for gio's half and ours is less...then, we get that money for him right?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'd keep Marrone and give them 1/2 of Pogba instead. Anyway, I can't decide if I want Armero or Kolarov more. While the former would be a beast in the 352, the latter would complement Licht and Caceres as LB better than anybody else in the 433. I'm more inclined towards a Kolarov type signing.

Suarez, Asamoah, Kolarov, Giovinco, Verratti, Astori would be a Champions League Champion mercato.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'd keep Marrone and give them 1/2 of Pogba instead. Anyway, I can't decide if I want Armero or Kolarov more. While the former would be a beast in the 352, the latter would complement Licht and Caceres as LB better than anybody else in the 433. I'm more inclined towards a Kolarov type signing.

Suarez, Asamoah, Kolarov, Giovinco, Verratti, Astori would be a Champions League Champion mercato.
Fvck yes. The thing is, it doesn't sound impossible to sign those players at all. I

If we could offload Krasic, Elia, Iaquinta, Ziegler and Melo for decent prices (25m) then this summer will be great. Although I would like to see Silvestre instead of Astori.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

RVP/Higuain/Cavani, Ramirez/Suarez/Jovetic, Asamoah, Kolarov, Astori, Verratti (on loan to Pescara) would be a Champions League Champion mercato.

ftfy

---------- Post added 26.05.2012 at 20:47 ----------

We could possibly offload Krasic, Elia, Melo, Ziegler, Pazienza, jewfucko and maybe Matri for €50m-60m combined

12+6+13+3+3+8?+15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)