Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Jovetic, Diakite, Llorente and someone to fill Asamoahs boots, other than Giaccherini.

I'd like to see us sign Veratti and Marchetti in a couple of seasons as vital replacements for Andrea and Gigi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'm talking right now.It seems like Sanchez has terribly regressed as a player i mean of what i've seen of him this year at Barca.Even his stats suggest that ,he has like 1 goal all season.And i'm also one of those guys who believes he would thrive in a counter attacking system ala Udinese over a possession based system which he has not adapted to at Barca and its been a year and a half already.He's not adept at keeping possession too.In terms of what we need for the team(for our slow build possession style of play) i dont think he'd be an ideal signing over a Willian or an Isco for example who can keep the ball and have that playmaking element about them especially considering we are so dependant on Pirlo's creativity.Willian can score goals too which is an added bonus imo.

Sanchez needs space to thrive.He would be a better signing for Napoli for instance than us imo.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well he's benched by Pedro who has decent stats for instance.That says much.1 goal all season is pretty horrible lol.Even Barca fans admit that he's been a worse off signing than Ibra.

I gave my reasoning in terms of the system argument.I'd prefer 'indirect' players like Jo-Jo,Willian,Isco etc(if you know what i mean) over Sanchez who would definitely thrive in a possession based system.

Udinese is a pure counter attacking team.I feel like we're comparing apples to oranges here.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just trying to imply that the aforementioned players would be a better fit for the system than Sanchez for example.Definitely not saying he's a bad player by any means.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well he's benched by Pedro who has decent stats for instance.That says much.1 goal all season is pretty horrible lol.Even Barca fans admit that he's been a worse off signing than Ibra.

I gave my reasoning in terms of the system argument.I'd prefer 'indirect' players like Jo-Jo,Willian,Isco etc(if you know what i mean) over Sanchez who would definitely thrive in a possession based system.

Udinese is a pure counter attacking team.I feel like we're comparing apples to oranges here.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just trying to imply that the aforementioned players would be a better fit for the system than Sanchez for example.Definitely not saying he's a bad player by any means.

those 2 dont quite add up. anyways if it's a matter of personal preference then fine, but theres a reason why one is playing in barca and the other for shakhtar, i like willian but sanchez is up there for me as one who would fit in the juve model, not necessarily tactically as a player of his caliber would be worth shuffling the cards, but rather his qualities be it technical or mental

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
those 2 dont quite add up. anyways if it's a matter of personal preference then fine, but theres a reason why one is playing in barca and the other for shakhtar, i like willian but sanchez is up there for me as one who would fit in the juve model, not necessarily tactically as a player of his caliber would be worth shuffling the cards, but rather his qualities be it technical or mental
I meant that ,he simply doesnt fit Barca's system and we all know they're a pure possession side.Juve are a possession side,we are less direct than some other teams with our slow and patient build-up to break down opponents.We need an SS with trequartista-esque qualities over pacy dribbling forwards imo or thats what i would prefer anyways.Sick and tired of this over-reliance on Pirlo.

Udinese are one the most direct teams you can get thats obviously playing to Sanchez's strengths who had all that space to exploit when Udinese hit teams on the break.I think Sanchez would do great in the EPL imo.

And as for the Shakthar-Barca argument ? Common man,Willian was one of the best young players in the CL this season.I think that is something worth taking note of no ? Just because Shakthar were reluctant to sell him so soon ,it doesnt make him inferior to any of the aforementioned players.I maybe harsh but Sanchez has been pretty irrelevant for more than a year now for me.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I meant that ,he simply doesnt fit Barca's system and we all know they're a pure possession side.Juve are a possession side,we are less direct than some other teams with our slow and patient build-up to break down opponents.We need an SS with trequartista-esque qualities over pacy dribbling forwards imo or thats what i would prefer anyways.Sick and tired of this over-reliance on Pirlo.

Udinese are one the most direct teams you can get thats obviously playing to Sanchez's strengths who had all that space to exploit when Udinese hit teams on the break.I think Sanchez would do great in the EPL imo.

And as for the Shakthar-Barca argument ? Common man,Willian was one of the best young players in the CL this season.I think that is something worth taking note of no ? Just because Shakthar were reluctant to sell him so soon ,it doesnt make him inferior to any of the aforementioned players.I maybe harsh but Sanchez has been pretty irrelevant for more than a year now for me.
Willian seems like a robinho to me.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you we need someone who can hold the ball rather than fancy dribbler with good acceleration (just like Giovinco). Imo players like Jo-Jo or Lewandowski, maybe Willian or Mkhitaryan behind Llorente would do wonders for us.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
While we continue to dream about a Top SS arriving in the summer it wouldnt surprise me if Marotta trolls all the fans by buying another CB and CM and then complain about not having enough funds to make a forward signing.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Sell:

giovinco 12m
isla half 8m
peluso 3m
matri 10m
de ceglie 4m
marrone 6m

and fuck off Anelka

along with some on loan (melo, ziegler etc) that should be ~€35-40m+

Using this money, robbing the bank and CL money/general income bring in Suarez/Sanchez, Diakite/CB, Llorente, Lisandro/Immobile/Gabbiadini, Moussa Sissoko/CM and some good LB/LWB.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
the player i really would love to see in our team is Mkhitaryan.. can play both midfield and as SS... scores goals every single match for Shaktar..

and i believe i read somewhere that he would love to join us one day...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Sell:

giovinco 12m
isla half 8m
peluso 3m
matri 10m
de ceglie 4m
marrone 6m

and fuck off Anelka

along with some on loan (melo, ziegler etc) that should be ~€35-40m+

Using this money, robbing the bank and CL money/general income bring in Suarez/Sanchez, Diakite/CB, Llorente, Lisandro/Immobile/Gabbiadini, Moussa Sissoko/CM and some good LB/LWB.
i believe sissoko already signed for newcastle

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
the truth is, all signs pointed that we cannot do that, simply because there's no bank account to break, it's almost empty, not to mention we still have to pay 36 m for asamoah and isla alone...

we need to sell, that's the only way.
We already paid half from the last budget, so if we want their full contracts, we have to pay 18m more

how much must we pay to get immobile back? what about boayke?
Genoa apparently wanted 8m for Immobile in January, when they get relegated, they will prob want around 5m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)