Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (180 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No bad boys even.tough we signed Anelka :confused:
We loaned anelka, so we still didnt sign him ;)

who the fuck cares?

all we do is bitch and moan to the refs nowadays anyways, he would fit right in with the suspensions and what not.
Ah yes, we did that once since it was a fucking disgrace what happens, and now "all we do is"

Yes yes, i see you have wonderfull perspective and relativation of things that happen

- - - Updated - - -

No, Anelka is as much as a prick as Balo.
I'd say he is even worse !

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We loaned anelka, so we still didnt sign him ;)

Ah yes, we did that once since it was a fucking disgrace what happens, and now "all we do is"

Yes yes, i see you have wonderfull perspective and relativation of things that happen
Happened last year as well. No one is going to be doing us any favors, I think that should be pretty clear to everyone here.

...well, maybe not everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarcasm bro.

Just pointing Marotta hypocrisy.
I see. :D

Anyways, Balotelli would do well with his Italian national teammates I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Not quite :d

"go fuck yourself you son of a whore"
argo-fuck-yourself

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Not quite :d

"go $#@! yourself you son of a $#@!"
Wasnt that with the French NT ? If you're going blame him for being a prick there ,might as well point fingers at the likes of Evra too.Domenech with the France national team was always a disjointed unit and there were many who were against him infact.

Never remember him experiencing any sort of attitude problems of Balotelli proportions anywhere's he's been at club level in recent times.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
As much as I was against getting Balo, it would be a good transfer if it happened. With just a little will he'd be a starter here easily. For 20m it's a good deal considering it's January. No player of his class goes for such price. Keeping in mind we're in need of cf for so long it was probably opportunity which we should have taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)