Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Di Marzio not ruling a last move for Lisandro if we could find a taker for Matri or Quag.

Quag don't want to go to Viola according to him.
Of course Quag doesn't. Go from CL football to purple rats.

:xfinger: someone pls buy Matri

sorry Matri but you're not better than Lisandro.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,788
    very unlikely after Marotta's comments. Quag wants to stay and there's a small chance Matri could go but...

There's also Bebeto's son Mattheus that's close and a Norwegian kid Sakor.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    We should sign Balotelli if City are letting him go for the cheap. He's obviously a player on the verge of taking that last step towards greatness. I wouldn't be surprised if he took that last step with Conte at our team next season if we got him, scoring and dominating for fun..

I just don't want to see him going to Milan and them ending up with a fantastic partnership in El sherawy and Balo for the next 10 years.

Worst thing that could happen is that he acts out but you could still get back most of your money the next 5 years because he's that great of a talent and teams will always want him unless he befomes out of shape.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    We should sign Balotelli if City are letting him go for the cheap. He's obviously a player on the verge of taking that last step towards greatness. I wouldn't be surprised if he took that last step with Conte at our team next season if we got him, scoring and dominating for fun..

I just don't want to see him going to Milan and them ending up with a fantastic partnership in El sherawy and Balo for the next 10 years.

Worst thing that could happen is that he acts out but you could still get back most of your money the next 5 years because he's that great of a talent and teams will always want him unless he befomes out of shape.

dominate? not only is he an ass, he's not even that good. what has he done the previous two years to make him special? one goal against germany?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    He's obviously a player on the verge of taking that last step towards greatness.
    :rofl: :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus:New offer for Lisandro Lopez

As reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport , despite the arrival of Anelka, Juventus did not give the track that leads to Lisandro Lopez. The leaders Juventus are considering the possibility of diverting Lyon 3-4 million allocated to instantly Llorente. The president of the French club would be willing to also send the player on loan, but with a right to mandatory redemption set at 8 million. Certainly a step forward by Juventus in the hope that the French club to do the same to the Bianconeri.
    Quag out Lisandro in ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)