Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I'd say that he has come back from a couple of injuries in even better form than before is a more accurate statement of his condition.

By the by, I also like Willian and Gotze, since they were mentioned, but Gotze is valued higher than Jovetic (by about 10-12 million), and Willian around the same or a little cheaper, but the bonus for Jovetic is that we apparently have something that Fiorentina want, so we could work a deal. Plus I doubt Dortmund would sell Gotze.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Seeing as how llorente will be here in july, and lisandro might sign on also, what position should be our main prority in the summer transfer market? CB? LW?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not that, I just couldn't believe you'd agree with the insane statement that he's better than Jovetic.
He may not be better than Jovetic, but he certainly isn't as injury prone, which is definitely a major factor before you decide to splash 30+mil on a player.
Either ways, fuck both gimme Gotze.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He may not be better than Jovetic, but he certainly isn't as injury prone, which is definitely a major factor before you decide to splash 30+mil on a player.
Either ways, fuck both gimme Gotze.
I really don't see the fuss about Gotze. He's really good, but I just don't understand why people are falling for him left and right. I'd take me a piece of Jovetic over Gotze.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Seeing as how llorente will be here in july, and lisandro might sign on also, what position should be our main prority in the summer transfer market? CB? LW?
I don't think we'll have much money left after paying the other half of Asamoah and Isla and Peluso. That's like 25M together.

I do expect another LWB though.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Not that, I just couldn't believe you'd agree with the insane statement that he's better than Jovetic.
I doubt one of us has seen Shakthar's games, expect from CHL. So it's pretty hard to judge Willian.

But from what i've seen from him in CHL. I liked him better than Jovetic. Who's always been injury or not in form IMO.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I doubt one of us has seen Shakthar's games, expect from CHL. So it's pretty hard to judge Willian.

But from what i've seen from him in CHL. I liked him better than Jovetic. Who's always been injury or not in form IMO.
Do you know anything about his injuries in the Ukranian league? :D

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I really don't see the fuss about Gotze. He's really good, but I just don't understand why people are falling for him left and right. I'd take me a piece of Jovetic over Gotze.
Okay, now you're just biased. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know anything about his injuries in the Ukranian league? :D
From i've read, he's not been struggling with much.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Gotze is worth every penny! THE one player I would kill to have here.

- - - Updated - - -

#10 worthy
nah reus is the real deal

- - - Updated - - -

both are overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)