Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (159 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
There are rumors that Fiorentina are preparing a summer bid for Quagliarella. Could that be our chance to trade for Jovetic? I positively drool at the thought of a Jovetic - Llorente partnership.
No way in hell that will ever happen.

A trade for Rossi? :heart:

Dec 24, 2012
Why not? I think Jovetic is downright amazing. Already brilliant and can only improve from where he's at. I've watched about 10-12 Fiorentina matches this season, and I'm very impressed. He's a combination of both chance creator and finisher, a second striker kind of player like Lisandro isn't, so there is room for all of them, Lisandro, Llorente, and Jovetic.

But given the choice I'd take Jovetic over Lisandro Lopez any day. Would work wonders with Llorente as target man to complement him.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Why not? I think Jovetic is downright amazing. Already brilliant and can only improve from where he's at. I've watched about 10-12 Fiorentina matches this season, and I'm very impressed. He's a combination of both chance creator and finisher, a second striker kind of player like Lisandro isn't, so there is room for all of them, Lisandro, Llorente, and Jovetic.

But given the choice I'd take Jovetic over Lisandro Lopez any day. Would work wonders with Llorente as target man to complement him.
Wouldn't even bother to elaborate how vital Jovetic could be for Juventus.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Jovetic is neither amazing nor brilliant. He's as overrated as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)