Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juve are plotting summer moves for Hernanes and Muriel according to La Stampa.

I dont know about others but the more i watch Hernanes ,the more i feel he is the true heir to Pirlo.That elegance on the ball,that wonderful close control and ofcourse his superb vision ,he mirrors Pirlo's style in almost every way imo.Veratti on the other hand is in the mold of Xavi to be honest.Mind you its going to be extremely difficult to lure him from Lazio and i believe its quite unlikely to happen too anyways.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Oie the 31st is fast approaching and all I read is immobile not on the market gabiaddini not on the market drogba to difficult llorente not for sale till contracts end and Lopez too difficult.... This all in a nut shell of course. This " too difficult" crap pisses me off. I swear these media pundits, market experts and agents only use this for Juve it seems like(I know I'm exaggerating). It seems to always read Such and such in vantaggio. In the moggi days I brushed this Shyte off because we all knew how moggi worked but with Marotta even though I know he's improved us quite a bit and is involved with almost taking us out of debt but its just so frustrating reading how noncommanding we are in the transfer market. Atleast compared to the 80-90's and early 2000's. oh well in due time we will fully return until then "Per juve drogba e difficile, Milan in vantaggio;) "

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hernanes would be awesome, too bad Lazio would ask the world for him and we have other priorities.
Fuck the other priorities, we don't have to spend on a striker. We are leading the table in Serie A, we won our group in the CL and most important is that we knocked Milan out from Coppa to reach the semi final.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fuck the other priorities, we don't have to spend on a striker. We are leading the table in Serie A, we won our group in the CL and most important is that we knocked Milan out from Coppa to reach the semi final.
lol :D . We're half way through the season goddamnit!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
big fan of hernanes but don't see where he would fit in the short term with prilo still playing at top level.

perhaps we converting asamaoh to cf? this way we can begin defend our team from their goalie side of pitch. maybe even marchisio as CF?

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Has Hernanes expressed his wish to move? Just wondering because all of this talk about him.

Love his long range shots, great technique. Plus his hair is a bit 80s, gotta love that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)