Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (153 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Isla :heart: :touched: :D

- - - Updated - - -

He is many things, but he's hardly more skilled and definitely not more talented than Balotelli. That's irrelevant though, since Balotelli will most likely end up like Cassano, squandering away world class talent.
Well, since Balotelli is never going to realize his potential, it's fair to say that Tevez is more skilled and talented as things stand ;)

Balo is such a waste. It's a shame really.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Marotta said today Juve will not be paying big money for a forward this window.

Immobile or Gabbiadini will come on the 31st IMO.
i can't believe how horrible the job of marotta is, every week you need to say the same and media and some fans are still saying we can afford strikers as llorrente, Drogba etc

feel sorry for marotta sometimes.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Jesus... So Balotelli is not a exactly a gentleman like Alex, he won't "destroy" the dressing room. It seems that his team mates really really like him. I agree, however, that it will be a lot funnier with him.
And on the pitch? He's on one of the world's top 10 strikers IMO

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Jesus... So Balotelli is not a exactly a gentleman like Alex, he won't "destroy" the dressing room. It seems that his team mates really really like him. I agree, however, that it will be a lot funnier with him.
If he wants to yeah but it doesn't seem to bother him the way it goes now. Being benched and play with no interest at all.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Joe, there is simply no ground for you to stand on in this discussion. You simply can't compare a hard working professional like Tevez who had a bustup with management and Balotelli who has absolutely no discipline and acts like a spoilet baby. Despite the Tevez bustup with Mancini, Carlos is still the much more popular player when compared to Balotelli. No player has a picture perfect relationship with every management he is under at all times, but Tevez comes pretty fucking close to that. Astute professional.
:rofl:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What's wrong with Tevez in the changing room now? My god, you really know fuckall about football don't you?
well he doesn't exactly come across as a peaceful character now does he? have you seen his history with his behaviour? and its not within the clubs policy to sign players with his behaviour, and that is before i even get to his wages, never mind his transfer fee which we will never be able to afford.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
So Balotelli is a fucktard, ugly, manchild but the ogre-looking, baby who ran away to Argentina and ditched his team is perfect?

Like geeze, some of you have serious bias its not even funny. Try being a tad objective when analyzing players.

I wouldn't say no to either.

Tevez would not be perfect for us, nor would Balotelli, the only perfect player for us would be Cavani.
Giovinco>Tevez fanboy pls

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Tevez>Balo even tho he does have issues too. Lately he's been quiet so maybe it was just a phase. Also he's way better than balotelli.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I dont know if i'm missing anything but i really dont see any of that 'extraordinary' talent in Balotelli that people hype him to be.When he broke through onto the scene they were simply no good Italian talent at that point which is where most of the hype comes from in my opinion.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marotta said today Juve will not be paying big money for a forward this window.

Immobile or Gabbiadini will come on the 31st IMO.
I don't think any of those two will come either, the transfer window for me is done. We captured the epitome of a modern defender, that alone is at least three months work for Marotta.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Never got my hopes up that we would even sign a decent striker this month. This way I'm not disappointed when it doesn't happen.

Summer is when anything will happen.

Nov 8, 2012
Balotelli < Falcao, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Van Persie, Aguero, Cavani, Villa, Tevez, Benzema, Higuain. World's top 20, maybe, on a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)