Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Musacchio is quite a bit older and more experienced, to be fair.
Musacchio is from 1990, still very young and more experienced = Advantage on Doria. I always have the idea that Brasilian players are overrated..
He also has an italian pasport and will cost around 7 million, not that much.

For me in the summer:
Defenders: Musacchio & Kolarov in, out PDC
Midfield: no new buys, use Asamoah in midfield (routating with Marchisio and Vidal), loan Marrone out to a team like Atalanta or Bologna.. Giaccherini or Pepe should leave...
Attack: Goodbye to Quagliarella, Bendtner and Matri. Say hi to Llorente, Jovetic/Suarez and someone like Immobile or Gabbiadini..

Also finally goodbye to Ziegler, Melo, Martinez & Iaquinta..

Buy on AliExpress.com

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I know we don't need anymore mids but reus would be my number 1 choice. Think the guys just an awesome player.
IMO Reus isn't a midfielder, I see him more as an SS, maybe a wing. And Götze as a CAM or a Wing. That's why I'd rather get Reus than Götze, 'cause he fits in our sistem.

And he is damn good.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Why should Juve focus on the potential of Pogba rather than signing Lampard, but shouldn't sign the player with potential in Doria?

I can't really argue about your Doria v Musacchio comment, because I haven't really seen either.
Because Lampard is +33 and and Musacchio is just over 20. He has also potential, just like Doria. Only he has a little bit more experience and he will be cheaper. I've seen both and Musacchia is calm when he has the ball, Doria with the ball is like Chiellini 4 years ago, drama.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Because Lampard is +33 and and Musacchio is just over 20. He has also potential, just like Doria. Only he has a little bit more experience and he will be cheaper. I've seen both and Musacchia is calm when he has the ball, Doria with the ball is like Chiellini 4 years ago, drama.
Is Musacchio that good? To be Barzagli's replacement? I don't mean to be stereotypical, but he's Argentinean, and I don't trust very much on Argentinean defenders...

Are we related with him anyway? :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Unusually good foresight of them to sign him (though Empoli is like their feeder club anyways), they co-own him with Parma now? Pretty good and talented young winger thats having his standout/breakthrough season in Serie B (ala El Sharaawy with Padova).

Expected him to go back to Parma, or be signed by likes of Viola (or god forbid, dump like Genoa lol). Though I dont think we will see him in Milan next season anyways.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Let's go after Ryan Giggs too, and I'm sure Gary Neville would come out of retirement if there's a possibility of signing for Juve.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lets put it like this

if you are a giovinco fan (i said IF)

and you see juve play 4-3-3 with vuci-llorente-gio up front

and then, 4-3-3 with vuci-llorente-navas up front

you wont be a giovinco fan for long

insane winger

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lets put it like this

and then, 4-3-3 with vuci-llorente-villa up front

insane player

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lets put it like this

and then, 4-3-3 with vuci-llorente-villa up front

insane player
villa on the side ? look how he feels about it in spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)