Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shouldline31

May 9, 2012
I wish I hear a news about Juventus considering to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang , he is a great striker young and I think will not cost much,

any news about him Mark? @Mark

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #63
    no rumours about him but we've bought players that were not linked to us in the past. I doubt we'd get him though.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I wish I hear a news about Juventus considering to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang , he is a great striker young and I think will not cost much,

any news about him Mark? @Mark
    There is a lot of EPL and La Liga interest. But sources in France say he's unlikely to leave St Etienne until the summer.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Damn, great news to start the day with, some members could have a nervous breakdown here if news like this keep coming today.
    It only reminded me of Borriello's goal against Cesena. Such a vital goal and win was that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Fuck Borriello, Floccari, Chamakh, Carrol, and Osvaldo. If these are the kind of guys we are planning to get to reinforce/strengthen or to assist us in the CL then we might as well recall Boayke or give Bonatini/Otin a chance instead.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    and people actually hoped for llorrente, drogba or the likes in january. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
    the january window hasn't even opened yet, don't do another huntelaar move.

- - - Updated - - -

Naingollan could be sold this Jan.
    fuck him, hope he rots with his scudetto challenging cagliari :seven:

and he reminds me of b81 when he shaved his head which is not a good thing

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)