Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Credit for signing an aging defender who at the time showed no signs of recovering his best form? which even at that wasn't as good as he is nwo

I'll give him credit for that

But it was an onbvius signing at least to me

Luca Toni
Martinez
Motta
Traore
Giovinco
Padoin
Elia

All questionable transfers compared to the good

Matri (Debatable, to much money was given to Cagliari imo)
Quag (Good signing)
Pirlo :tup:
Vidal :tup: :tup:
Bonucci (still in the air)
Vucinic ( I guess if you consider 5 goals a success )
Lichsteiner (his best signing imo, next to vidal)
His true test will come this mercato. If he is able to get the players we need and mend from his mistakes, i think we will be able to say that he knows what he is doing.

The last mercato was for sure more positive than negative for marotta.... the only dark spots being maybe vucinic, because lets face it, he was a lame consolation prize for the utter fail the aguero saga was... but ill not blame it on marotta and agnelli because, to be sincere...we didnt had the tools to bring a top class player to our team without spending all the money in the world...and that will not justify the buy.

But now we are turning into gold...and marotta has no excuses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Lets just get Van Persie and Cavani!

We will be a world class team with those signings. Thats 70-80m but will get at least 30m Euros for Elia, Krasic and Melo....and another 10m for selling Giovinco, Padoin, Pazienza, Ziegler and Martinez. Net spend 30-40m which = money from champions league and new sponsorship. Make up the squad numbers with primavera and some loan deals and bosmans for defense and midfield and be done with it.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Credit for signing an aging defender who at the time showed no signs of recovering his best form? which even at that wasn't as good as he is nwo

I'll give him credit for that

But it was an onbvius signing at least to me

Luca Toni
Martinez
Motta
Traore
Giovinco
Padoin
Elia

All questionable transfers compared to the good

Matri (Debatable, to much money was given to Cagliari imo)
Quag (Good signing)
Pirlo :tup:
Vidal :tup: :tup:
Bonucci (still in the air)
Vucinic ( I guess if you consider 5 goals a success )
Lichsteiner (his best signing imo, next to vidal)
I agree. We had a good mercato, but with the money Marotta has been given, this two years, IMO he could've done a lot better.
Signing Padoin and Martinez,Motta,Bonucci(might be debatable) getting Boriello for god knows what reason(again we can debate that Conte asked for this one), giving that kind of cash on Matri is just some of his wrong doings.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would go for Gio(even when we will have to pay the triple we sold him, it will be cheper than other options and he was originally form juventus o he knows the entity) and Cavani for obvious reasons.
Those are my real targets this season. Offload Melo, krasic and the rest of the deadwoods.. and bring quality where is needed.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Good deals: Vidal, Barza, Pirlo, Licht, Vucinic, Cacares, Pepe.
bad deals: Bonucci, Matri, Quag, Elia, Borriello, Toni, Traore, padoin, martinez, motta, selling gio's half, motta.... not giving ADP a new contract will be his worst move.

SebaGio

Apr 26, 2012
I think Bonucci and Quaq are good deals.

Leonardo is playing well in last games, and Quaq is quality player too, but injury made him a problem. I think he will score against Novara.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Marotta has conducted a lot of good deals, quite a substantial number of terrible ones (and made terrible decisions at that, particularly in disposing of Trez), and a couple of great ones in the form of Pirlo and of course Vidal. Overall, I'd say his work has been satisfactory, if nothing spectacular. However, he really has to step up his game, and prove worthy of being @ Juventus this summer. Should we win the double, and with the CL and a new stadium behind us, the bar has been raised considerably. No more excuses, penny pinching, and BS.
@Badass Vidal @Kasaki Marin isn't anything special. We didn't really miss out on a gem here. I'll be far more disappointed when we miss out on Gotze, and Reus ends up going to the Premier League in a year or two.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I do rate him, but I don't think he is what we need. He looks clumsy and cumbersome, but definitely a beast. However, he isn't the best of options for us.

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 00:43 ----------

Farfan renewed so the risk of giving him 6 mil/year is gone :D
+rep for positive news :D

Fuck Farfan. Kalou?! :scared:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and Pool apparently lining up a 16M bid for Gaston.
considering kuyt and probably maxi leaving in the summer im not surprised at the news, but even so i'd pass on him

---------- Post added 28.04.2012 at 18:49 ----------

Fuck Liverpool. Where are they getting all this money from? :sergio: :wallbang:

They never win anything, and haven't been in the CL in 3 years.
well actually they won the carling cup :p and in the fa cup final which i hope they lose :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42,640
    OTM has learned that Juve are looking at Renato Augusto. Not enough sources to post in twitter yet. Waiting for Curva or Momblano's confirmation. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)