Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Fuck Liverpool. Where are they getting all this money from? :sergio: :wallbang:

They never win anything, and haven't been in the CL in 3 years.
That is strange indeed , althrough i bet that they are full of debts , if i remember correctly there is a 1 billion debt in premier league :D , i think that liverpool hold a big share of that

---------- Post added 28.04.2012 at 20:34 ----------

@Fr3sh Where are u? :D

Suarez + Damaio > Cavani + Kalou :boh:

Please discuss
First of all even if kalou comes he won't be a starter i bet my balls that pepe would start over him .
And generally i agree , at the right prices the left part is better althrough it is uncertain the price they are asking for damiao , if it is 40 mil i would not get him , from 25 and under it is a good deal

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Gerd There's no way Damiao is leaving for 40; he's no Neymar ;) Probably closer to 18-20 (I don't think he is valued as highly as Lucas, and he's been off the radar for some time), and Suarez for 30 :D I don't want Pepe starting next season, so I don't see a point in getting someone like Kalou, who is even worse than Farfan in my book.

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 02:02 ----------

Hulk: "I like Juventus" anyone can confirm!
Bianconero81 "Juventus doesn't like you. We'd prefer Thor or Iron Man."

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Hulk is the best superhero ever. :D The footballer Hulk, is very overrated IMO.

I can't wait to watch The Avengers just to see the Hulk. :heart: He needs a new reboot.

BTW, who's Augusto? How is he?

EDIT: Transfermarkt says he can play as a RW. :tuttosport:

:D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
@Gerd There's no way Damiao is leaving for 40; he's no Neymar ;) Probably closer to 18-20 (I don't think he is valued as highly as Lucas, and he's been off the radar for some time), and Suarez for 30 :D I don't want Pepe starting next season, so I don't see a point in getting someone like Kalou, who is even worse than Farfan in my book.

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 02:02 ----------

Bianconero81 "Juventus doesn't like you. We'd prefer Thor or Iron Man."
There have been talks of Psg after damiao and i am pretty sure they can pay 40 mil , seeing as leonardo is now at psg it sounds possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)