Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I don't really want to go for a main signing in the twilight years of his career. And while Drogba sure does show flashes of his brilliance, it's not like he's been all sorts of beastly throughout the whole season.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Don't remember that one but :lol:

Anyway - in other news:

I think we're going to sign Cavani. I also think that Elia will be our starting RW next year after he's been through the Conte machine. In my head I'd like Cavani, Asamoah and Kolarov (and Veratti?). That all gives us:

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Kolarov
Marchisio Pirlo Vidal
Elia Cavani Vucinic​

And the best thing about this is that our reserve team looks like this:

Storari
Caceres Sorensen Bonucci De Ceglie
Marrone Veratti Asamoah
Pepe Matri/Quag Giacch​

If we had a busy period of games next year, we could rest almost our entire first team and I would trust that team ^^ to get a result against a Pescara or Cagliari.

I didn't bother with transfer fee numbers because they're all guesses and they get boring to read anyway. What say ye?

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
I think we're going to sign Cavani. I also think that Elia will be our starting RW next year after he's been through the Conte machine. In my head I'd like Cavani, Asamoah and Kolarov (and Veratti?). That all gives us:

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Kolarov
Marchisio Pirlo Vidal
Elia Cavani Vucinic​
QUOTE]

I hope you are correct about Elia - It would be awesome if he became better at defending and positioning while running and pressing as much as Pepe - But I highly doubt that would happen. IMO Elia will never become that type of player, and if Conte were planning on using him next season, he would surely had been introduced more.

Elia is soon to be gone.

I also believe that Conte are looking to make the 3-5-2 his primary formation, so if we are buying another attacker besides a CF - hopefully Cavani - we will sign a SS or similar player to Vucinic who can play SS and on the wings too when shifting to 4-3-3. Elia - and Krasic for that matter - are out and out wingers.

That said, I think our mercato will be (not taking all the deadweight into account):
Attack:
Buy: Cavani/Higuain AND Destro/keep Boriello
Sell: Matri/Quaq and DP:-(
Midfield:
Buy: Asamoah and Verratti/Pogba
Sell: Pazienza
Defence:
Buy: Astori/Ogbonna/Dede and maybe also a new LB/LWB Santon/Armero/Digne

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:confused:

We should make at least 7-8m from him.

Also, rumors last week of Zenit looking at Matri for 20m :)howler:)...man, if that were true we should sell. Send Borriello back home and sell Matri.

Try to bring Drogba here for free and sign one of Dzeko/Cavani/RVP, etc (no particular order there :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)