Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol, sorry bro, if there's a Real player I would dreamily fap over it would be Özil :tuttosport: :D

I wont, that was my point.

But aggain, its Real Madrid. They've let a lot of good players go in the past.
Players they "reject", thats why Sahin is a possible great bargain like players in the past have been. Or Kaka could be if Mourinho didnt like him so much nowadays. But rest are either valuable starters (or vital for rotation, like Higuain, or Coentrao to lesser degree)), or just backup players other top clubs wouldnt be interested in.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Di Maria+Asamoah+Cavani=Us ruling over Europe once more.

I think if Madrid end up title-less, which is very possible IMO, they're going to have a garage sell and Mou would get fired. Even if they do win everything this season...they will still change managers Mou will ditch them. And the new manager might neglect certain players and we can snatch 'em.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Same, but this time out of excitement then out of desperation like last seasons, where I would eagerly look forward to summer so we can ragequit this fail team and get a new one. Its insane how close to Inter (of old, redundant to clarify that lol) and Real Madrid-esque mentality we have had these past seasons (where the summer is ze highlight.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think Juventus will look to buy a new quality winger unfortunately. We'll be using a 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 next season as well. Pepe and Vucinic had a good season. We'll probably sign someone free like Farfan for depth on a cheap/free arrival.

Forwards: Dzeko/Higuain/Suarez and Destro (30M)
Midfielders: Asamoah and Verratti (20M)
Defenders: Ogbonna (15M)
Goalkeepers: Leali (?)

~65M

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Di Maria-Asamoah-Cavani done deal that shit you one eye'd fucker! Just those three! Nothing else but those three and we'll have a HUGE jump in quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)