Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I think ideally we should pounce on Rossi, and make a push for Balotelli. I think the most important thing this summer is that we try and combine a high level of player ability with a strong Italian core. Signing Rossi, Balotelli and also Montolivo would allow us to save money this summer, and also fulfills our need for Italian blood throughout the squad. People are also talking about Astori as a good backup defender. The other option is Nesta. Either would be good - they're both Italian after all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think ideally we should pounce on Rossi, and make a push for Balotelli. I think the most important thing this summer is that we try and combine a high level of player ability with a strong Italian core. Signing Rossi, Balotelli and also Montolivo would allow us to save money this summer, and also fulfills our need for Italian blood throughout the squad. People are also talking about Astori as a good backup defender. The other option is Nesta. Either would be good - they're both Italian after all.
I lol'd :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. We should buy all the Italian players out there, regardless of quality. Who needs foreigners, eh? :shifty: :rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona:

---------- Post added 30.03.2012 at 21:53 ----------

Suarez + Jojo. I don't care if they aren't strict CF's, but neither was Henry before Arsenal bought him, and look how that turned out.

Suarez + Jojo + Vucinic would easily combine for/score 45 goals between them.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
What has it to do with grosso an IQ ?
Still they had showed much more than he has when they came althrough they turned out to be bad . The guy has only played a few matches as a starter in ManU in a year that they are reconstructing their team .
Their time is gone, they will be gone at the end of the season, the wage budget will increase. Giving Pogba 1.5 mil/year after getting him for free isnt that much. If he shows that he is capable of things, it will be worth it. If not, we will ship him out.

Apr 29, 2006
Yeah. We should buy all the Italian players out there, regardless of quality. Who needs foreigners, eh? :shifty: :rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona:

Suarez + Jojo. I don't care if they aren't strict CF's, but neither was Henry before Arsenal bought him, and look how that turned out.

Henry was touched by Saint Moggi. He is in prison now... :D

Suarez+Jojo+Vucinic would never be a top attacking trident. Let's forget for a moment that we aren't Barcelona and imagine that this 3 rotating forwards system does work, by the time they will get used to each other Vucinic will start to slow down, combine it with his inconsistency and we would see very little of this trio for a comparatively short time in the future. And I am not even touching the fact that neither is a great header of the ball and you can't make it without one in Italy. Tbh even Jojo+Matri+Suarez seem much better, with Vucinic rotating with both Jojo and Suarez.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

45 goals is a lot it means each has to score 15 and none of them is a pure striker
I can see Suarez getting the 15 and I can see Jovetic potential to net 15 I just cant see Vucinic scoring 15
If we somehow manage to sign Drogba on a free transfer Suarez Drogba Jovetic then I`d say its more than possible but the trio of Suarez Jovetic Vucinic I doubt it

Their time is gone, they will be gone at the end of the season, the wage budget will increase. Giving Pogba 1.5 mil/year after getting him for free isnt that much. If he shows that he is capable of things, it will be worth it. If not, we will ship him out.
I`m sorry but I cant see us getting this Pogba kid as United as I understand is playing him.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Leali :heart:

Now we need Verratti and some Destro/Gabbiadini. :)

Nesta, Verratti, Asamoah, Rossi/Jovetic, Destro/Gabbiadini
~50M

I'll be one happy fucker. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)