Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Oh yeah. That's from FI; highly (un)reliable :D

Sorry Bes :p
what ever i still don't want him.
:D

---------- Post added 28.03.2012 at 19:54 ----------

Less if we get a quality left back.

But neither Jovetic nor Mirko would provide many goals. We need a top class striker who will provide 20+ goals per season.
:agree: rather get higiuan or even dzeko to play next to vuci in that case

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Less if we get a quality left back.

But neither Jovetic nor Mirko would provide many goals. We need a top class striker who will provide 20+ goals per season.
If you play Jovetic up front with the service we've been giving our talent vacums, he's a 20+ goal/season striker.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Censoring words is fucking ridiculous. :sergio:
Just shut it off bro. Settings > Edit profile > scroll to the bottom and switch the profanity filter off.

As for this formation:

Hernanes
Jovetic - Vucinic

I wouldn't mind it. Milan play with a 4-3-1-2, and their midfield is weaker than ours. I think Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio could do it.

However, using a 4-3-1-2, we still wouldn't solve our lack of quality bench midfielders. Unless we can switch to a 4-3-3 and Hernanes could play as a LCM/RCM.

Hernanes + Jovetic + Vucinic = a lot of goals IMO.

Hernanes + Jovetic are both smart players and creative. Jovetic could also finish really well too. Vucinic, well he's good when he wants to be - but he could be extremely frustrating as well. All in all, I think they'll cover each others mistakes.

---------- Post added 28.03.2012 at 22:51 ----------

Nah, hernanes isnt that type of player. Midfielder who likes to be at the beginning of a play.
On the contrary. Hernanes has 11 goals, however 4 of them are from PKs, but he's Lazio's second top goal scorer.

Hernanes could do it all.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
He can score, because he has good feet. Its not his game though, as i already said.................. He's pretty much an old fashioned playmaker.
Whatever it is, he'd be welcomed here at Juventus.

And, I think its a possibility to get him because Lazio are interested in Krasic as well.

Maybe a swap and some cash would do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)