Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't like the guy. I don't rate him that highly, many question marks regarding his form once he gets back from injury, and I don't really regard him as a "WOW" signing, or a world class player.

Rossi for 12-15 Million, and as a secondary signing (bearing in mind he's coming back from injury, and Villareal might actually get relegated) I am fine with.

Rossi for 20-25 Million, and as our star or main signing of the summer, FUCK NO!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't like the guy. I don't rate him that highly, many question marks regarding his form once he gets back from injury, and I don't really regard him as a "WOW" signing, or a world class player.

Rossi for 12-15 Million, and as a secondary signing (bearing in mind he's coming back from injury, and Villareal might actually get relegated) I am fine with.

Rossi for 20-25 Million, and as our star or main signing of the summer, FUCK NO!
If only you had already mentioned this before.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Rossi for 12-15 million ... i know you are biassed but seriously ...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Is he better than Vucinic? Debatable. Vuci cost 15 Million Euros, coming from a direct rival in Serie A. Rossi is coming off a serious injury, in a season in which his team might be relegated. I wouldn't pay over 15 Million for him.

---------- Post added 25.03.2012 at 19:18 ----------

If only you had already mentioned this before.
Shut up, before I dip you in my cup of tea :p

B81 should just change his username to Fuck Rossi
I like where ur going :agree:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is he better than Vucinic? Debatable. Vuci cost 15 Million Euros, coming from a direct rival in Serie A. Rossi is coming off a serious injury, in a season in which his team might be relegated. I wouldn't pay over 15 Million for him.

Shut up, before I dip you in my cup of tea :p

I like where ur going :agree:
b81, if you were our sportive director, we would buy nobody

because for the players you want, wouldnt come or you cant afford them
and the players we can get, you would only pay half the price for

if only stuff was as easy as you say

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
b81, if you were our sportive director, we would buy nobody

because for the players you want, wouldnt come or you cant afford them
and the players we can get, you would only pay half the price for

if only stuff was as easy as you say
It's not, and I'm not the sporting director of Juventus, so I guess I can pretty much say whatever the fuck I want.

However, if I were, I wouldn't pay anything over 15 Million for a player of Rossi's "quality" considering the fact he's been idle for an entire season, and his team is mired in shit. How much would you be willing to pay for him, considering we got Vucinic who is more technically gifted, and a more complete footballer might I add, for 15 Million Euros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)