Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
True, plus the added bonus that giovinco is Italian!
And that he is half ours and would cost less

---------- Post added 22.03.2012 at 12:12 ----------

Wouldn't have given De Ceglie a new 5 year contract if we were planning to get a left-back methinks.
That is not a reason not to give him a renewal . I still think our priority is a cb , but even if we get a lb de ceglie could stay for back up , he doesn't gain much i suppose and he is useful for the CL

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
There is no way in hell, Marrotta won't buy Rossi if he's available for 15m. At automatically reduces the chances of spending big on Jovetic, Higuain or Dzeko (unless it's a loan).

Rossi. Asamoah. Kolarov. We'll be CL quality and only one player short of being one of the top 5-7 teams in Europe.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Apr 29, 2006
Man I hope we snatch torres now - he is getting back to form and everyone can see it. It's just a matter of time before goals start coming in and I think if he doesn't explode this season he will surely be back on his levels the next one. Let's hope he is sick of learning the names of his managers and doesn't believe in Abramovic's coaching abilities. If he takes a 40% pay cut (in exchange for a signing on or a performance bonus of course) we should buy him outright. This is probably the only tall striker (along with Benz) that has such skills and vision, not to mention he was holding city at bay alone with his defensive play and off the ball movement. Fantastic player.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Man I hope we snatch torres now - he is getting back to form and everyone can see it. It's just a matter of time before goals start coming in and I think if he doesn't explode this season he will surely be back on his levels the next one. Let's hope he is sick of learning the names of his managers and doesn't believe in Abramovic's coaching abilities. If he takes a 40% pay cut (in exchange for a signing on or a performance bonus of course) we should buy him outright. This is probably the only tall striker (along with Benz) that has such skills and vision, not to mention he was holding city at bay alone with his defensive play and off the ball movement. Fantastic player.

:rofl:

He cut a frustrated figure for me, couple nice moves. Also Di Matteo subbing him off didn't help his confidence either. Looked pissed

Apr 29, 2006
:rofl:

He cut a frustrated figure for me, couple nice moves. Also Di Matteo subbing him off didn't help his confidence either. Looked pissed
Actually he was the only one keeping the entire Man City backline on their feet. Di Matteo did the gravest mistake subbing him off and putting Drogba on. My only question if he had a choice really... but that's another matter. Maybe we were watching different games, but on my screen it seemed that Torres was about the best player Chelsea had in attack.

:p Hhehehe, I could only dream of. They are getting millions for playing FM in life- not a bad job. Especially considering how laboring the job of the mega-agent seems to be.

maragrita definitely has a koss, wonder if shes one too
Originale ... what about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)