Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I like how so many people on here hate Rossi because of Andy's non stop, incessant whinging and moaning about him.
Completely agree with you dude. It seems that after Andy's ranting and raving about Rossi (for the stupidest reasons I may add as well) some people just absorbed his opinion.

If I had to choose between Rossi and Vucinic for 15M, Rossi without a doubt. What good is Vucinic's skills if he never shows us it? I prefer we play a Quagliarella - Matri partnership up top because Vucinic is just frustrating to watch right now.

A few pages back there's a video of Rossi shooting from everywhere. We never see Vucinic or Matri doing that. Sometimes I see Quag taking those chances.

Rossi would be a great addition to have as a CF. Again, I'll add in, sure I'd prefer Higuain, Jovetic or Suarez, but if we ended up with Rossi I'd be more than content.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Now we mostly agree that Rossi is better than Vucinic. That's what I call progress.
I'd say he's perhaps better largely because he has an end product, even if we discount the consistency angle for now. I'd be against signing him for 30m. But if we had to swap the two, would do it in a heartbeat.
or largely because you;re fickle and choose to only see his performance this past month, oh and FUCK rossi

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Yeah that's the best one. They get mad at Rossi not playing for America and call him a traitor. But you never hear of the five other players that play on the US national team that weren't born in America.

Like fuck off, things like this always happen in Football. Camoranesi, Higuain, Ozil.

Some people have to grow up.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
or largely because you;re fickle and choose to only see his performance this past month, oh and FUCK rossi
How is it being fickle to suggest that Vucinic has no end product? I couldn't have made at conclusion seeing him for the past month alone, because he hasn't scored much before at either. His goal count is 2 or 3 after 6 months and 20 odd games!?

I feel in a set up and system like Conte plays, players need to double up on their skill sets, and a lot of the players seem to prove that. When I look at Vucinic, I see a lazy, temperamental player with a great first touch, good ability to beat his man and then nothing. It all disappears in the box. Rossi on the other hand is just as fleet footed, but keeps the ball alive in the box and creates if he can't score. He'd be a much better buy for this team than people claim Vucinic to be.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Yeah that's the best one. They get mad at Rossi not playing for America and call him a traitor. But you never hear of the five other players that play on the US national team that weren't born in America.

Like fuck off, things like this always happen in Football. Camoranesi, Higuain, Ozil.

Some people have to grow up.
i though higuain was from argentina

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Fuck Rossi BECAUSE we can do better.

How is that?
But doesn't that hold true for most players we are linked to. Doesn't it hold true for Vucinic? Apart from an unreasonable price tag and the label of a marquee signing, I can't fault Rossi with much as a player. And if the player in question is Vucinic, quite honestly it's a no contest at hypothetically the same price point.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But doesn't that hold true for most players we are linked to. Doesn't it hold true for Vucinic? Apart from an unreasonable price tag and the label of a marquee signing, I can't fault Rossi with much as a player. And if the player in question is Vucinic, quite honestly it's a no contest at hypothetically the same price point.
Vucinic was bought because we didn't have the CL money, etc to buy a top player. He was bought because he knew the league and could offer us some kind of creativity that we have lacked for some time.

He was bought BECAUSE they wanted some 30m for Rossi :)howler:)...that's why he was bought.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Bro, he was bought because the Rossi deal fell through, not just because of the price but because Villareal took him off the market. At the same price or something similar, like I said, it would've been a no contest.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bro, he was bought because the Rossi deal fell through, not just because of the price but because Villareal took him off the market. At the same price or something similar, like I said, it would've been a no contest.
And now we can look forward to better spending that money. :D

---------- Post added 24.02.2012 at 17:22 ----------

I know that deep down in his heart, Cam loves Rossi just as much as I do. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)