Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
Here's another Villarreal name that could make an interesting transfer in the summer - Cristian Zapata.

I think he joined Villarreal in order to get Champions League football but his team are having a torrid time in the Spanish league; they're languishing in 17th place and just got thrashed 4-0 by Mallorca. He's a proven player in Serie A, wouldn't be too expensive, can challenge Barzagli at CB and provide backup for Lichsteiner.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Here's another Villarreal name that could make an interesting transfer in the summer - Cristian Zapata.

I think he joined Villarreal in order to get Champions League football but his team are having a torrid time in the Spanish league; they're languishing in 17th place and just got thrashed 4-0 by Mallorca. He's a proven player in Serie A, wouldn't be too expensive, can challenge Barzagli at CB and provide backup for Lichsteiner.
nah he is so 5 years ago, loved him in his early udinese days, and we were strongly linked with him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He sucks.

Astori should be number one target in the Summer, he's going to become very very good.
Hopefully not, i sure hope we have learned smth from the Bonucci deal and avoid overpriced Italian piece garbage next time.
Italy does not produces great defenders anymore, things have changed...
And we cannot afford any more risk, we need a proven starter, we can keep Bonucci on the bench, in case he decides to become the next Canna and as he grows more mature, he might at least becomes as good as Barza.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Hopefully not, i sure hope we have learned smth from the Bonucci deal and avoid overpriced Italian piece garbage next time.
Italy does not produces great defenders anymore, things have changed...
And we cannot afford any more risk, we need a proven starter, we can keep Bonucci on the bench, in case he decides to become the next Canna and as he grows more mature, he might at least becomes as good as Barza.
So he might atleast become one of the best CB's in the world? I can live with that :tup:

Lapa: Rossi is ours this summer, giving Cron a heartattack + tearing new assholes in opposing defenses = a very satisfied me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)