Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
We're getting 3 players Max, a Forward, a Fullback and a Pirlo,

Wingers to come from sales.

This isn't FM.
I'm not sure if you're referencing my post, since you posted after I did...

I only added 3 players! Caceres and Boriello already have 1 foot in the door. :D

IN:
Suarez/Jovetic (25M)
Boriello (8M)
Caceres (8M)
Ramirez (10M)
Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (8M)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Forward: Jovetic/Suarez (25M)
Midfielder: Sahin (12-15M)
Defender: Cissikho (8M)
Total: 48M

:weee:

I definitely want to see more of our midfielder boys playing next season - Marrone, Bouy, Taider, Appelt

Ramirez and Giovinco would be nice too.

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
Forward: Jovetic/Suarez (25M)
Midfielder: Sahin (12-15M)
Defender: Cissikho (8M)
Total: 48M

:weee:
I like this too. Although, I'm not sure if Juve needs a left back. De Ceglie has been playing well and Caceres can be a very good left back too. I think Juve needs a CB/RB, someone who's good at both those positions - to be 3rd choice CB after Chiellini and Barzagli, and to challenge Lichsteiner for the RB spot.

That Yanga-Mbiwa guy, for example. Or Mario Fernandes from Gremio is a player that Real Madrid have been tracking for 6 months.

It helps team selections having a versatile player like these two guys - and Caceres as well. If Conte takes Chiellini, Barzagli, De Ceglie, Lichsteiner, Caceres and Yanga-Mbiwa/Fernandes to a game as the defensive options, that leaves him 5 open substitute positions. One goes to a goalkeeper. So there's 4 sub positions that could be filled by a 2 midfielders and 2 forwards.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
This is the guy i would bet for next season

---------- Post added 19.02.2012 at 21:09 ----------

M'vila is Pirlo's heir, we should get him while we can.
i have heard a lot of people talk good about him althrough i haven't seen him much
, but we have marrone , appelt who could become very good at that role

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Depends on their prices, no?

Think Hernanes would go for far less than Hamsik.
Well that would for any players we had to pick between. And it ain't coming out of my pocket :D

Bascially, Hamsik would be the closest thing possible to a perfect signing for us. Can't think of many players I would add to this team before him.

He's much better than Hernanes, imo. Smarter, more athletic, equal or little less technically (but makes the better passes), more consistent, tougher and more of a fighter, more of a goal scorer. Not Brazilian :D

The question is where he would suit us best.

As one of the midfield 3? And to play alongside which 2 of Pirlo, Cheesio & Vidal?

Replacing Pele but in a more central role i.e. between the forwards and mids and aligned to the right, kinda like where he plays for Napoli?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Great post, but obviously we would have to risk our "top striker" signing by getting Hamsik. I think we can sign Hernanes and still afford a top striker.

After all, WC striker is prority #1, no?
Is it? I don't know what the club has in mind for the mercato, but yeah, I guess we should improve that forward line (and LB spot) before anything. However, I think Hernanes may be a luxury too expensive if a WC striker is indeed on our agenda.

Apr 29, 2006
Hamsik/Hernanes would be great if we would sell Marchisio. There was a talk of an offer around 20 mil from United and given he is doing even better this season if someone offers >20mils I would think very seriously about it. When he is on Marchisio is excellent, but imho he never managed to put himself in a position where he is indispensable to this team.
Besides benching one of Hernanes/Hamsik/Marchisio with the long list of young CMs we have is a crime, more so given the lack of quality in other positions on the pitch. If we can swap Marchisio with one of the other two mids or add maximum 5 mils in such a deal i think we should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)