Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
case in point, the recently departed Mr Amauri
to be fair to dzeko he is not only better than amuari (obviously) but he is also a really good striker. if we didn't have a CF already I would say yes to him for sure. Yeah he is better than Matri, but the fact is this team has much more pressing issues. a LB, a good quality back up CM and a winger are a MUST.

FFS Dzeko so obviously superior to Matri its not even a debate. If the prize is too big or if we go for other equally good or better options, I get saying no to Dzeko, but for Matri? No, Dzeko is a top striker, Matri isnt.
are you perchance infuriated, fraternal sibling?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I agree an LB and Winger/wingforward are a must since we need quality in both positions for sure. But how isnt a quality CF not something we quite assuredly need too? We need a game changer, and someone who consistently finishes their chances is defenitely something we need. Wether that player is 2nd forward (or in overall more complete/dynamic forward) or a box striker like Dzeko doesnt matter to me, but upgrading on Matri is defenitely something we need too.

In general this seasons weakness has obviously been not having someone that can consistently finish off games, and thats why we have so many draws, and we miss someone like Trezeguet so much, scrappy run of the mill games where we used to get the win with him, we have been gotten more draws in because we miss those clear opportunities on goal so much this season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's ridiculous, Misimovic was on fire for Wolfsburg.
I know someone was going to bring this up...

Sure he provided service to Dzeko, but there were PLENTY of times Dzeko was a one man show. The guy has it all and it claim otherwise is what is ridiculous.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why does Mancini wants to get rid of Dzeko?
He doesn't.

I agree an LB and Winger/wingforward are a must since we need quality in both positions for sure. But how isnt a quality CF not something we quite assuredly need too? We need a game changer, and someone who consistently finishes their chances is defenitely something we need. Wether that player is 2nd forward (or in overall more complete/dynamic forward) or a box striker like Dzeko doesnt matter to me, but upgrading on Matri is defenitely something we need too.

In general this seasons weakness has obviously been not having someone that can consistently finish off games, and thats why we have so many draws, and we miss someone like Trezeguet so much, scrappy run of the mill games where we used to get the win with him, we have been gotten more draws in because we miss those clear opportunities on goal so much this season.
:agree:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Osman, brotato Im not saying you wrong. That's why I am desperate for Hamsik. To be fair I am a huge fan of him as well, so I am a little biased to his shortcomings.

a classy CF is nice. The question is whether or not we are going to have enouogh money left to upgrade that position. We Cannot cheap out on the winger and LB....but if there is enough money then for sure we should go for a CF.

keep in mind this is Marotta we are talking about. Guy is a slow negotiator, and a cheap ass, so getting just a quality winger would take till last days of transfer window, let alone a LB, CM and a CF on top

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I can see Quagliarella leaving this summer, maybe in some sort of deal for Jovetic.

Jovetic, Rossi, Giovinco, Cissokho, Nainggolan.

Do it Marotta, I'll love you forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)