Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
People honestly believe we'll sign Jovetic?
I don't, but I don't believe it's completely out of the question either, as he plays for a club that can't offer him CL-football. But I don't believe we'll sign him, no.

Marotta will obviously go after Rossi again next summer, especially now that he can get him cheaper due to his injury.

Realistical targets for the strikers' departement are, imo: Rossi (the most likely), Suarez (not very likely) and Jovetic (not very likely).

Higuain is a dream, but there's 0 % chance of that happening.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
We already talked to Fiorentina about him, and they want Quag for him plus Money OFC, we'll use Vucinic also to Convince Jojo.

Conte is a big fan of him.

I'll think we'll get him to replace Ale.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
We already talked to Fiorentina about him, and they want Quag for him plus Money OFC, we'll use Vucinic also to Convince Jojo.

Conte is a big fan of him.

I'll think we'll get him to replace Ale.
Really? In that case I'd love him here :) Honestly never thought they would let him go

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
THIS SUMMER ...

Rossi: "My legs....hurt so bad..."

*explotions at FIGC headquarters*

Marotta: "Go, go go!!"

Agnelli: "Ah, that italian flag sure as hell looks good on our jersey, doesn't it?" *smokes*

*Beautiful woman turns around in slow motion*

Matri: "I will always love you. I'll be here for you. Always.."

Suarez: "You f*cking n****r !!!"

*Elia pulls out a gat and starts blasting*

*Carchase ensues*

Moratti: "Where do they get those wonderful toys??"

*another explotion*

Pepe: "Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

*KABOOM*

Starring.... Antonio Conte.....

"You run UP!! and then DOWN!! the fucking SIDELINE!! You got me??? You understand me, you serbian prick??!!!"

Massimilliano Allegri....

"Juve is the favourite, not us, it's Juve, Juve is the favourite."

And... Claudio Ranieri ....

"We didn't win, but we played a good match, and that's what counts..."

JUVENTUS 2012 / 2013

In live streams near you.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Rossi > Matri, Quagliarella

If we can get him on a good deal he'd be a solid buy.

I completely agree with Nzoric, Rossi is criminally underrated.

May 22, 2007
Awesome? Whats so awesome bout it? Good, maybe.
Depends on what you think it awesome. Conte was right that you don't need to splash out on big transfers, depending on whether the team does well enough till the end of the season.

How many people loved Matri when we bought him? Overpriced italian piece of shit he was in the eyes of almost everyone.
Well if anything you should be more confused at the criticism of Rossi, who is doing a lot better with Villarreal (and with the national team) than Matri was with Cagliari. I think the forum was down in the time we actually developed interest in Matri and purchased him, otherwise it would have been chaos.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I agree. But we shouldn't just write off the potential purchase of Rossi as a bad buy, that would be boarderline ignorant.

Give me realistical names, because other than Jojo I haven't heard any.
Can you stop saying realistical? It's not even a word.

Rossi should be looked at as a backup in the market, not as as main priority. Benzema, Huigan, and Suarez, how ever difficult it may be to get one of them, these type of players should be looked at first. Rossi is not in that class.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Can you stop saying realistical? It's not even a word.

Rossi should be looked at as a backup in the market, not as as main priority. Benzema, Huigan, and Suarez, how ever difficult it may be to get one of them, these type of players should be looked at first. Rossi is not in that class.
I agree with you. We should push for Jovetic, Benzema, Higauin, etc. But if we can't sign those players I have no problem signing Rossi and I think he'll surpass all expectations and prove a lot of haters wrong.

I guess by that logic Giovinco is also criminally underreated since Parma would be nothing without him.

Thanks for clearing all that up. :tup:

:lol:
Parma wouldn't be anything without Giovinco. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)