Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Rossi will come, not Jovetic, we already have enough SS dribblers on Vucinic, Giacche and Quaq (and we can always get Giovinco back, if not Iaq)
but we need more a prolific goal scoarer, Boriello was brought for that, chances are that he will fail and need to be replaced, Rossi comes at a reasonable price and with the added bonus that he is Italian.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Suarez would be a top signing, he's such a good player. Can't see it happening though, would take so much money and it would need Suarez to really want to go to Juve to the extent that he'll push for the move to happen. Low chance imo.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I don't think we really need Rossi now. Rossi is the same left-leg player as Vucinic.

Oh... my mistake. Vucinic is not left-leg but accustomed to play in left flank as Rossi either.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If 1 of Benz/Higuain/Rossi/RVP/Suarez level of players signs with us this summer,it will really be a sign for everyone,that we are back in the business!!

Forza Juve!!

P.S
Imo,Rossi is the move with the most chances to really happen.but who knows..

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What do you think... could be Rossi as a usefull replacemnt for Pepe???
He wouldn't replace Rossi. I don't think he could work out wide in a 4-3-3, but it would be really good if he could. If he were to play in ours he would be our CF, meaning Matri to the bench.

Apr 29, 2006
G. Rossi as the lonely striker in Italian 4-3-3? No, thanks!
If we are playing mostly with 2 forwards he could be very useful, if he adapts to a LW/LWF even more so, but imho he would get bullied around too much to be anything other than a poacher for us. We need someone like Cavani/Damiao/Torres for that front spot. From those 3 only Cavani is worth the extra yard in expenses (5 to 10 mils over the others) - so if we can get Torres/Damiao for 25 or Cavani for 30-35 we should do that asap.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
There are better players out there than Rossi, but it all comes down to price vs quality. For that reason I'm assuming that well go for Rossi, as we won't spend the kind of money required for a Benzema or RVP, even though these are the type of players we need to succeed at the highest level.

Apr 29, 2006
Rossi will be too cheap to pass on the opportunity. That's how Marotta will see it.
We have the space, but do we have the cash to invest in him, just so we can cash on him later on? IF not - we should concentrate on players that will fit this team like a glove. I know that with every new (especially skillful) player the team's tactics change and so on, but I really want to see some players that won't change much but the quality output of the current ones. (Jovetic-Pepe; Benzema/Higuanin-Matri...)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
If 1 of Benz/Higuain/Rossi/RVP/Suarez level of players signs with us this summer,it will really be a sign for everyone,that we are back in the business!!

Forza Juve!!

P.S
Imo,Rossi is the move with the most chances to really happen.but who knows..
rossi has nothing to do with that list. villareal is awful and it's because of the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)