Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I bothered to translate the article and it could have been written by anyone in this forum.
We have nothing but a journalist saying that things with Juve are almost done, but Aguero would prefer Real Madrid and he's waiting to see if the Neymar deal will fail, so Real could turn their attention to Aguero.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I'd like to see what Aguero is thinking about us directly, not throught agent or etc. Because now we don't know anything concrete and just media BS

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I bothered to translate the article and it could have been written by anyone in this forum.
We have nothing but a journalist saying that things with Juve are almost done, but Aguero would prefer Real Madrid and he's waiting to see if the Neymar deal will fail, so Real could turn their attention to Aguero.
:lol:

:sergio:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Some random source/journo says Aguero is close - woweee, fapparooney, let's post a thousand random pictures
Some random source/journo says Aguero wants Real - fuck this shit, we are dooooomed, I'll kill myself now

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Aguero just realized now how badly he wants to go to Real Madrid while in the process of being transferred to Juventus?

Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)