Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Still no agreement for the TV-deals. Galliani on latest meeting: "Could not have gone worse".
He reportedly had a bitter exchange with Lotito ... and Napoli are supposedly distancing themselves from the group of the "big" teams ... Inler about to move to Napoli, maybe? :klin:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
When we were interested in Bastos, why were we so adamant that he got his EU passport first? We still have that slot available, right? I wonder if there's someone else that we're designating that spot to.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
When we were interested in Bastos, why were we so adamant that he got his EU passport first? We still have that slot available, right? I wonder if there's someone else that we're designating that spot to.
having that spot open can always come in handy ... could be used for Vidal, for example.

Plus, with Copa America about to start, one never knows who Juve may get in their crosshairs

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
We're linked to Marko Marin?

He's a player that will bring speed and creativity to the left wing; I wouldn't mind him at all in Juve, very good player.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
If we don't get Aguero, Rossi would be a decent alternative and cheaper aswell.
25 mil € + 4mil€ yearly salary would probably be enough for Rossi
40mil € + 7.5mil€ a year for Aguero

Over the course of 5 years the difference in price would be 15mil€ + 5*7mil€ = 50mil€

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
having that spot open can always come in handy ... could be used for Vidal, for example.

Plus, with Copa America about to start, one never knows who Juve may get in their crosshairs
I know, but if we really wanted Bastos, we would have used the slot if we didn't have another specific target of more importance. Either we didn't really want him, or some other non-EU dude is of higher priority, imo.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I know, but if we really wanted Bastos, we would have used the slot if we didn't have another specific target of more importance. Either we didn't really want him, or some other non-EU dude is of higher priority, imo.
or both :D

I suppose Conte doesn't see Bastos as a priority and rightfully so, IMO. If that's indeed the case, it would be unwise to spend a non-eu spot on him.

Personally, I think if Juve do end up getting Bastos it would be only because they missed out on other players, sitting higher than him on the wish list.

latest rumours have Elia ousting Bastos and Conte wanting Lass and Vidal for the midfield

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
first choice: Vucinic; PLan B: Elia; Plan C: Bastos.

Conte called and spoke to Mirko, like he had done prior to signing Lichtsteiner

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Onto another subject, with Martinez (probably) leaving this leaves us without any player from Uruguay(!). We've always had at least one frenchman and one uruguayan player. Now we have none, wzup with this? Give me some random guy from each country! Maybe a new Olivera/Athirson (I know he's brazilian) and a new Boumsong? :D Fetch someone who doesn't take up that EU-Spot, anyone(!) and hopefully with a cool name. BoomBoomSong was an awesome name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)