Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
4-4-2, 4-4-1-1, 4-2-3-1, 4-2-4 It doesn't really matter. If Conte is flexible (and/or smart) enough the same starting formation could be used for each one, and put in place to best suit the opposition on the day. But all require a brilliant DM, a top quality playmaker and wingers that work very hard up and down the ground all day...
Completely agree about the DM. But I still believe that DM is the position that is more dependent on the team than the player itself. Too many times have I seen the same midfielder in a completely different game - depending on what hit teammates are capable of and how they perform. That is one of the reasons I believe that besides Vidal, who will be a much better fit for our MID than Sissoko we don't need anybody else. I know someone will think I am crazy, but I would try Sissoko as a defender - he needs the brains, but he is getting there with time and he certainly have the physique. Maybe sell him in January?

It's a fact, that it's either Vidal, Honda or - in this case - Kagawa, that we buy, since we are only allowed to purchase 1 Non-EU player per season. Point is: We can only pick one of the players mentioned above.

Moreover we are being linked with the brazilian player Danilo, which seems rather strange, if our interest in especially Vidal/Honda are genuine. Danilo would require a italian/spanish passport to be an actually potential new player. :shifty:

It seems a bit like the Krasic-Dzeko saga last year, where people weren't aware of the "1 Non-EU player"-rule. :sergio:
I think they will accept 2 non-eu spots, before we sign any non-eu player. Still I believe it is easier (and cheaper) to find a good EU cm/dm rather than wingers. Kagawa imho should be much higher on the list than say... Bastos or Honda.
Vidal + Kagawa = 2 non-EU spots. I don't see the problem here...
If it is only one spot I would still go for Kagawa and offer a contract to Vidal with higher salaries on a free transfer. Hell if we sign him 1 year later we can offer him 2 mils more per season for the next 5 and still have him cheaper.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,427
    So the situation on a DM/CM is like this:

Inler: probably off to Napoli. Our offer wasn't good enough to Napoli but the player said yes. Conte said no.
    Lass: Doesn't like Serie A. High wages. ManU in the portrait.
    Fernando: Porto asking for a lot of $$$.
    Vidal: Bayern, Napoli, Juve...interested. Some gurus say Conte is not sure about him. I think he's closer than the other 3. Doesn't mean he'll come here.
    Danilo: Versatile, can be our backup RB, can play DM...meelan interested. For a good price, possible.
    Palombo: Would want to stay at Samp, Marotta loves him. :p
    Bacinovic: Swap deal with Palermo? Amauri the other way? You never know.
    M'Vila, M'Bia, Moussa...no real links lately but could be a sweet transfer and even a better alternative to some mentioned before.
    Sandro: $$$
    Bruno: I'd watch out for him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,429
    depends on demands.

about a CB, Juve are looking at a young CB with great potential. - same guru

Hummels? Subotic? Sakho? Vertsomething :p...

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,431
    I don't see him as a great potential but he's been linked to us.

Would Diaby fit the role for Conte?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    So the situation on a DM/CM is like this:

Inler: probably off to Napoli. Our offer wasn't good enough to Napoli but the player said yes. Conte said no.
    Lass: Doesn't like Serie A. High wages. ManU in the portrait.
    Fernando: Porto asking for a lot of $$$.
    Vidal: Bayern, Napoli, Juve...interested. Some gurus say Conte is not sure about him. I think he's closer than the other 3. Doesn't mean he'll come here.
    Danilo: Versatile, can be our backup RB, can play DM...meelan interested. For a good price, possible.
    Palombo: Would want to stay at Samp, Marotta loves him. :p
    Bacinovic: Swap deal with Palermo? Amauri the other way? You never know.
    M'Vila, M'Bia, Moussa...no real links lately but could be a sweet transfer and even a better alternative to some mentioned before.
    Sandro: $$$
    Bruno: I'd watch out for him.
    Are we signing a DM as Melo's replacement or an additional DM? I havent heard any rumours on us selling Melo and is this Bruno from Villareal ?

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
    Our squad is really getting shaped. Not with the best shape, but still... in my opinion we just need four more players. Quality players.

RB
    DM
    LW
    Aguero

If we fail @ Aguero we'll suck hard again, I guess. The dude would really make the difference.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,436
    Are we signing a DM as Melo's replacement or an additional DM? I havent heard any rumours on us selling Melo and is this Bruno from Villareal ?
    I think we are selling Melo so he'd replace him.

yes, Bruno of Villarreal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)