Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) part 2 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Chellini is definition of Juve, like Buffon, Conte, Nedved etc, I wouldnt trade him for spoiled south americans like Aguero no matter how talented they are or some spanish midget Silva.Juve throughout history became what it is because charachters like Chiellini.
:lol: @ comparing him to the players you mentioned, back then he was doing a Gio/Criscito and talked BS about JUVE, even cried when he learnt he was coming here, wanted badly to stay at rats.

I'm not saying he isn't one of the best at his position, but so are Aguero and Silva and 2WC players (worth 70mln)> 1WC player (25mln).

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yes, thats all good, I appreshiate all that + the honesty.

But, after we let an icon like Alex leave, icon who said that would play for Juve for free, it would be shame and dissaster to sign a medicore player who publicly says that he plays only for the money. This is only my oppinion.
What Suns said. Football is a profession for these guys and that's how they make a living. DP and Totti were established and get money from stuff other than the club. Ads, clothing, etc.

Plus, you never know how much longer your career will last, so you have to make the most of it. He sounded very professional to me, and that I respect more than just passion.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
you WILL be paid handsomely at Juve, the mgmt. is not made of idiots who will underpay anyone, they know what you represent when you play for Juve.

I dont recall any player ever leaving us because of that, hence Suns's point doesnt apply to us.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Izco agent confirms 'dream' Juve talks
By Football Italia staff

Mariano Izco’s agent has confirmed numerous clubs are interested, but will hold talks with Catania on “making his dream of wearing the Juventus shirt come true.”

The 29-year-old midfielder has become a fan favourite since arriving in 2006 and his contract ties him to the Elefantini until 2014.

“Mariano has improved so much in these years and several clubs have noticed,” agent Jorge Cyterzspiller told Itasportpress.

“Juventus are among those clubs who have targeted my client. He is ready to play in Turin for one of the strongest clubs in the world.

“In the next few days we will meet the Catania directors and the Bianconeri ones to reach an agreement. We’ll be making Izco’s dream of wearing the Juventus shirt come true.”

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Who are these people, do they operate heavy machinery? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't poo poo us acquiring Dzeko, but he's certainly not my first choice.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Who are these people, do they operate heavy machinery? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't poo poo us acquiring Dzeko, but he's certainly not my first choice.
I never said you are one of those people, but I am sure that there were some unreal and WTF?! comments on both of them.

Dzeko is not my first choice either, but I wouldnt mind him at all if we fail to sign better options (Falcao, Higuain, Cavani, RvP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)