Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (6 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Sky is saying we’re still trying for Scamacca.

Here’s what I don’t understand. If the club likes him so much, why are they opposed to an obligation? He’s young, he’ll still have resale value in a couple years. We sold fuckin Zaza for like 20m.
If he gets a heavy injury, doesn’t perform or any of such things, we’re obligated to buy him.

Besides that Sassuolo didn’t had any problems to send him on a dry loan to Genoa, why not to us assuming we have such good relations with them.

It not really the time for unnecessary gambles and we there’s also the difference in valuation between the clubs.

Having that said, still hope that he comes on loan + option.

- - - Updated - - -

With obligation @LiquidPLP

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If he gets a heavy injury, doesn’t perform or any of such things, we’re obligated to buy him.

Besides that Sassuolo didn’t had any problems to send him on a dry loan to Genoa, why not to us assuming we have such good relations with them.

It not really the time for unnecessary gambles and we there’s also the difference in valuation between the clubs.

Having that said, still hope that he comes on loan + option.

- - - Updated - - -

With obligation @LiquidPLP
Perfect, as long as we don't make any loss on him.

One problem less in the Summer, lol.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He was in the UCL team of last season. While Berna..
I dont really think they are at the same level.
Also Lyon going past Juve and City should make him a candidate - no doubt about it.
BUT this being said, he is not a master of assists nor has good shooting skills - Therefore even if we get him, we would still lack that player which means we should do better use of our money.

He is a good player but we need someone who could provide numbers.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I dont really think they are at the same level.
Also Lyon going past Juve and City should make him a candidate - no doubt about it.
BUT this being said, he is not a master of assists nor has good shooting skills - Therefore even if we get him, we would still lack that player which means we should do better use of our money.

He is a good player but we need someone who could provide numbers.
He was arguably the best player against us and City. We at least know he's up for big games

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
lol what, you don’t think Aouar is good enough for juve?
He is better than what we have but he isnt going to make us much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Can that Pecorino dude make up for a 5th striker? I really don't see the point of splashing cash on Scamacca or Dzeko the has been.
Scamacca is young big and has good ball control - I can see why we are interested in him.
Dzeko - I wouldnt call him a has been but he would definitely collide with Morata.
We need a young player who is just eager to learn and get some minutes. Kean was perfect for us but we sold him and I dont think getting him back is what we need to do UNLESS its a loan with option (and not obligation)

Feb 25, 2020
Can that Pecorino dude make up for a 5th striker? I really don't see the point of splashing cash on Scamacca or Dzeko the has been.
I would have gone for Zirkzee, a wonderkid from Bayern, rather than an old man waiting for retirement or an average young talent like Scamacca. Parma get Zirkzee with option to buy for 15M, yet we decide to pay 20M for Scamacca

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Mandragora to Torino. 18 month loan with obligation to buy for 12m+bonus. Decent plusvalenza when they buy him, around 6m I think.

- - - Updated - - -

I would have gone for Zirkzee, a wonderkid from Bayern, rather than an old man waiting for retirement or an average young talent like Scamacca. Parma get Zirkzee with option to buy for 15M, yet we decide to pay 20M for Scamacca
That’s literally what we decided not to do. We are offering a loan with option to buy for 15m same as Parma’s offer to Zirkzee and that’s why the deal isn’t going through *yet*

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Scamacca definitely easier to be integrated for 6 months. He already understand Serie A and Italian. There also domestic/homegrown quota i guess

But Scamacca definitely counted as Serie A domestic players for that while Zirkzee is outside both domestic/homegrown player quota. Based on what we need, we also need more Scamacca physicality than Zirkzee atttribute as striker

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Yeah, it's not football manager so not every youngster under 20 in a top club is considered a wonderkid and Zirkzee is definitely not a wonderkid. If Bayern rated him and considered him a kid with required potential to become a part of the first team, they would have used him in the first team, exactly what they are doing with their actual wonderkid - Musiala...

Jamal is 17 and in Bayerns last 13 games in all competitions he appeared in 12 of them, starting 4... Zirkzee on the other hand is playing PlayStation and working hard on tiktok or whatever the name for this app for retarded kids is..

Both of Zirkzee and Scamasomething are not good enough to sit on our bench and are Parma/Sass/Genoa level so please let's not act like we are missing on a gem here, Dybala and Dejan are fine competition for CR7 and Morata for this season, if the management decides to bet on a striker in the summer - good, fix two or three things first and if there are funds left - sure, go for it!

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Yeah, it's not football manager so not every youngster under 20 in a top club is considered a wonderkid and Zirkzee is definitely not a wonderkid. If Bayern rated him and considered him a kid with required potential to become a part of the first team, they would have used him in the first team, exactly what they are doing with their actual wonderkid - Musiala...

Jamal is 17 and in Bayerns last 13 games in all competitions he appeared in 12 of them, starting 4... Zirkzee on the other hand is playing PlayStation and working hard on tiktok or whatever the name for this app for retarded kids is..

Both of Zirkzee and Scamasomething are not good enough to sit on our bench and are Parma/Sass/Genoa level so please let's not act like we are missing on a gem here, Dybala and Dejan are fine competition for CR7 and Morata for this season, if the management decides to bet on a striker in the summer - good, fix two or three things first and if there are funds left - sure, go for it!
I dont disagree. Zirkzee has some talent, but when given opportunities this season he has not shown the necessary commitment and willingness to fight for his place..jogging around and not doing intensive work in defense.

Hopefully he is doing decent and Parma buying him in summer for 15m€.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont disagree. Zirkzee has some talent, but when given opportunities this season he has not shown the necessary commitment and willingness to fight for his place..jogging around and not doing intensive work in defense.

Hopefully he is doing decent and Parma buying him in summer for 15m€.
Something he might not need to do at Parma or other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)