Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (17 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Frankly i'd put bumucci bottom of the CB's we have inc Danilo in that list, in the few minutes Dragusin has played with the first team he looks more competent if you ask me.
Few minutes? You mean the few minutes he played against Genoa in the CI? If you do, you should also remember the goal we conceded because he was caught out of position (although I`d blame Wesley as well for not even trying but I think its more on Dragusin than anybody else).
Also Dragusin is not expected to replace Bonucci for the next few years as the chances of Dragusin to become really great in a few years arent the best when you dont even play first team football...
Demiral should be given a spot alongside MDL and we should hope Demiral can learn how to be more calm on the ball.

As for Chiellini - Against regular opposition he is definitely the better choice as he doesnt provide these howlers often. As for fast opposition - He should be benched.
Of course there is the age thing as well which makes him more prone to injuries...

- - - Updated - - -

De Bryne and Pogba in all mids except Mckenni out.
Sure... where do I sign?!

- - - Updated - - -

So even an average signing is out of the question...
Donnarumma will either extend or go to PSG.
Alaba will probably end in Madrid
Ramos is also on his way to PSG
Pogba is also strongly linked with PSG now.

This leaves us with either great but expensive purchases or just another summer which keeps all our problems

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Bayern Munich will not sign Douglas Costa permanently. He'll return to Juventus at the end of the season. [Gazzetta]

Another meeting is expected this week for Scamacca. The club wants to understand the situation better, however Juventus want a loan. [Tuttosport]

Juventus are considering making an offer in order to sign Lille playmaker Yusuf Yazıcı (23) in the summer, according to France Football.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Things we need to do:

- get two good midfileders (Locatelli, De Paul, Pogba, Aouar, I prefer the first and the last)
- sell Ramsey and Rabiot ( good luck with that with the wage they have)
- sell Romero, Pjaca, Perin, Rugani, Berna, DC..
- get a LB/LWB to rotare with Sandro.
- get a 4th striker, somenone young and promissing. Too bad we sold Moise Kean...
- fully buy Morata and McKennie
- renew with Dybala and find a place for him in this team once and for all.
- renew with CR
- release Khedira and Giorgio (retire).
- get a solid injury free young CB option who can challenge with Bonucci and Demiral for the starting spot in this team.
- get a propper RB option.

Too much to do, so litle money to do it.
With the first two point totally agree. With the sell, agree, only I would keep Romero and sell that average Bonucci.
- Loan Frabotta out to Cagliari nd get Pellegrini (this January)
- stupid move from Juve with Kean indeed. Maxi Gomez looks solid for the moment
- If Dybala don t accept the offer from juve, sell.. Get Auoar, Depay nd Papu Gomez
- Renew Cr7 ok
- Renew Chiello one year as sub nd Romero, De Ligt en Demiral to fight for the starting line
- Rb agree, but who??

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
With the first two point totally agree. With the sell, agree, only I would keep Romero and sell that average Bonucci.
- Loan Frabotta out to Cagliari nd get Pellegrini (this January)
- stupid move from Juve with Kean indeed. Maxi Gomez looks solid for the moment
- If Dybala don t accept the offer from juve, sell.. Get Auoar, Depay nd Papu Gomez
- Renew Cr7 ok
- Renew Chiello one year as sub nd Romero, De Ligt en Demiral to fight for the starting line
- Rb agree, but who??
Why are everyone so crazy about Aouar?
He is a good player I`d give him that but is he really all that?
He can pass the ball but not exactly an assist maestro while his defensive work isnt that great either.
I mean he would improve our midfield but not to the degree we all want us to.
In order to make a serious damage we need someone who can provide both performance and stats.

Pogba - Definitely
Zaniolo - If he can stay healthy - Definitely
L.Alberto - He has made a giant leap in the last few years and I`d definitely splash on him.
SMS - Another great player who could fit even if my preference is for the former trio.
I guess there are others who can fit but Im not going to Santa list all of them..

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We need :

A proper coach not even a world class one.
Starting RB and LB
1 High intensity CM(i don't know if locatelli qualifies , but if he does get him) with passing ability to pair with arthur and mckenie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)