Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why are everyone so crazy about Aouar?
He is a good player I`d give him that but is he really all that?
He can pass the ball but not exactly an assist maestro while his defensive work isnt that great either.
I mean he would improve our midfield but not to the degree we all want us to.
In order to make a serious damage we need someone who can provide both performance and stats.

Pogba - Definitely
Zaniolo - If he can stay healthy - Definitely
L.Alberto - He has made a giant leap in the last few years and I`d definitely splash on him.
SMS - Another great player who could fit even if my preference is for the former trio.
I guess there are others who can fit but Im not going to Santa list all of them..
fapping on lazio players, what a waste of effort

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Well they have 2 great ones... We can say we do not pay or we could pay and have a better team...
We can go for the other non Lazio as well...
remember the last time lotito sold a player to us? it was lichtsteiner, he was on the last year of his contract, and it took a lifetime to finalize the deal. he simply hates us, and no way he'd sell either of those guys to us. not gonna happen unless on a bosman. their contract expires in '24 and '25, i wouldn't hold my breath

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
remember the last time lotito sold a player to us? it was lichtsteiner, he was on the last year of his contract, and it took a lifetime to finalize the deal. he simply hates us, and no way he'd sell either of those guys to us. not gonna happen unless on a bosman. their contract expires in '24 and '25, i wouldn't hold my breath
And he became a massive hit... It doesn't hurt to try. Players' agents have much power anyway nowadays.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lolito want high fees for his stars and honestly I cant blame him.
SMS is a great player and still has many years in him + He isnt pushing out so why would he sell him on the cheap?
L.Alberto - He would cost a lot as well but first we need to show interest and then we need to see if he pushes for the move. If we show interest and he wont push for the move, we will see the same as with SMS.

Its not as if SMS can join Milan for 40M and he is demanding 80M from Juve just because its Juve...

- - - Updated - - -

i bet both marotta and tici tried to sign sergej multiple times
Yeah we probably tried to get him on the cheap (relatively) while Lazio asked for way more.
Anyway be it SMS L.Alberto Pogba Zaniolo or other - We desperately need a midfield who can take the leader role and also provide assists and also goals.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably nothing but Calciomercato say we might sell Dybala and sign Yazici.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yes, he would be brilliant here, and also would make signing haaland a bit more realistic. Dont really think madrid will sell him though
Not very familiar with him - Is he a great player who can make the difference or just a bright prospect?
Prospects are nice but we need a current WC player in midfield who can score and assist on a regular basis.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
No. He's not what we need.
We already have better, matured players in his role.
Who are these players?

- - - Updated - - -

Not very familiar with him - Is he a great player who can make the difference or just a bright prospect?
Prospects are nice but we need a current WC player in midfield who can score and assist on a regular basis.
He is very good right now, creative with a great pass and technique. Better than ramsey and a better fit than dybala. Good chance to become wc in the near future. If there is a chance to sign him, it would be stupied to turn it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)