Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (5 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Juventus al lavoro sul mercato per il futuro. Vicino Yusuf Demir, attaccante classe 2003. Si tratta per un triennale più due di opzione. Parti al lavoro per chiudere. La Juve si muove su un attaccante importante per il futuro, che era stato richiesto anche da altre squadre tra cui Salisburgo e Real Madrid. Affare complessivo da 10 milioni di euro inclusi i bonus. Trattativa in corso, possibile accelerata nelle prossime ore. Già domani può essere una giornata importante per la fumata bianca - TMW

So it looks like that we signed this guy for 10m including bonus

- - - Updated - - -

I think that this guy was a wonderkid in FM 2020.
Anyone can back me up on this.
And he is a wonderkid in fm2021 according to Google.
Can also play AMR according to fm21.

https://footballmanagerstory.com/fm-2021-player-profile-yusuf-demir/

It doesn't mean much, but this transfer comes from the left field if it goes through.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
A blessing in disguise that we're broke. Now we can go back to making smart purchases instead of spending like drunken sailors.

Mo' money mo' problems.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
So Sassuolo want 25m without any loan deals for a striker they didn’t deem good enough to include him in their squad this season, and he didn’t impress with the team he was loaned to in Serie A.
I say fuck them and fuck the management if they agree to their demands.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juventus al lavoro sul mercato per il futuro. Vicino Yusuf Demir, attaccante classe 2003. Si tratta per un triennale più due di opzione. Parti al lavoro per chiudere. La Juve si muove su un attaccante importante per il futuro, che era stato richiesto anche da altre squadre tra cui Salisburgo e Real Madrid. Affare complessivo da 10 milioni di euro inclusi i bonus. Trattativa in corso, possibile accelerata nelle prossime ore. Già domani può essere una giornata importante per la fumata bianca - TMW

- - - Updated - - -

Lefties :heart:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, Kyle, I'm now convinced Paratici plays FM21 lol @Tak! Knows what I mean. Yusuf Demir is huge there, like a top 5 wonder kid in the whole games database lol (potential value of -9.5). Next time I play with Juve, Paratici is saving me the trouble of signing Rovella and Demir lol.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think that this guy was a wonderkid in FM 2020.
Anyone can back me up on this.
And he is a wonderkid in fm2021 according to Google.
Can also play AMR according to fm21.

https://footballmanagerstory.com/fm-2021-player-profile-yusuf-demir/

It doesn't mean much, but this transfer comes from the left field if it goes through.
He was a normal wonderkid in fm20, but top few best in whole game for fm21.

And yeah its a nice suprise we are signing him, and defenitely left field. Its smart to sign young talents before they become too expensive.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Paratici has been great at evaluating football potential.
Peeps downgrade him because they think you can always sell an underperforming player for a fixed minimal fee and buy opposition's talent for 50% of their market price regardless of the club's actual financial position.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
If we sign Scamacca and Reynolds, a starting lineup of young players signed (or joined) in the last two seasons

Scamacca - Kulusevski
McKennie - Rabiot - Arthur - Chiesa
Frabotta - De Ligt - Demiral - Reynolds​
How would they do in Serie A?

Given that it's basically our starting midfield, almost starting CB pairing, and Kulu I'd say they would be between Atalanta and Lazio around the EL spots.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Paratici has been great at evaluating football potential.
Peeps downgrade him because they think you can always sell an underperforming player for a fixed minimal fee and buy opposition's talent for 50% of their market price regardless of the club's actual financial position.
But he didn't have a replacement for Allegri. The midfielder has been weak for years. Spina should have stayed instead of buying Pellegrini and continuously loaning him out because coaches realize the guy is not good enough. Now we have to play the poor Fabrotta. These are just some examples.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Di Marzio: “All done for Bryan Reynolds to Benevento [under Juventus direction]. But, the player must renew his American passport in order to be able to fly to Italy and carry out medicals and sign his contract.”

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
But he didn't have a replacement for Allegri. The midfielder has been weak for years. Spina should have stayed instead of buying Pellegrini and continuously loaning him out because coaches realize the guy is not good enough. Now we have to play the poor Fabrotta. These are just some examples.
The whole management is involved in hiring the coach so Paratici is not the only one to blame here.

The issue with midfield is there, I agree. However, it's not easy to find a good one. All the targets mentioned here like Pogba, SMS, Verratti have been unavailable. The MVPP midfield was also constructed of low cost acquisitions. You just can't be that lucky all the time.
Spina has been constantly injured during his spell at Juve and it was only reasonable to think he may never fully recover from his ACL. Plus, we needed plusvalenza and since nobody would buy constantly injured player he managed to exchange him for a promising youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)