Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (11 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
i rate scamacca, but sacrificing either of them would be retarded. dragusin especially could be useful even on short term, and fagioli looks too talented to be used as a bargaining chip
Totally agree. I’ve seen a lot of both of them and they are very interesting for us. It would surprise me as we could’ve sold them last summer, enough teams interested and we kept them. They’re with Correia the must interesting primavera players that we have.

Btw Momblano apparently said that Berna found a club to go on loan.

- - - Updated - - -

i rate scamacca, but sacrificing either of them would be retarded. dragusin especially could be useful even on short term, and fagioli looks too talented to be used as a bargaining chip
Agresti just released a video, didn’t mention anything about Fagioli and Dragusin.

Discussion is about obligation or not.

Last edited:
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,928
    What's wrong Marko?
    we can't give up everybody for a player. Sass should bend over and accept our deal and have a good relationship with us. It's for their own good. Unless Carnevali wants to break everything with Juve and go suck on his friend Beppe at inDa.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    This winter mercatto thread is such a joke :lol: .... seeing people here fapping over Scamacca and even comparing him to Ibra (no matter how you meant it you just can't make such a weird comparison and expect to be taken serious on it)
    That comparison has been made many times by different people, and since he was about 15 years old. It's about style, not ability or potential. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

No one is fapping about Scamacca, but I can mention all random star names if it makes you feel better inside? We're after a 4th striker.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    That comparison has been made many times by different people, and since he was about 15 years old. It's about style, not ability or potential. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

No one is fapping about Scamacca, but I can mention all random star names if it makes you feel better inside? We're after a 4th striker.
    Recent days has been the first time that me and many others have ever even heard about this guy yet when i opened this thread today couldn't help but notice you making an argument on how they have similarities or that he was compared to Ibra since he was about 15yo because of his style being what? not ability or potential then what style are you and the others then referring to that is actually comparable to him? Don't get me wrong , got nothing against the guy and could not care less if he comes or not but you got to admit the comparison made is probably not the best example, altough i get it now where you came up with it, still nonetheless we are referring to a loanee from Sassuolo to a relegation battler Genoa where he did not really set the ground on fire either.

but then again... I'll go next , i think we should just get Pjaca back instead because when he was young he used to be called the croatian CR7 lol... no sure if you following the logic? Anyway, i think there could be other less high profile examples you can compare a guy of his profile with that does not necessarilly make it sound laughable, there were other about ~1.90m tall strikers in the past 10-30 years that were decent with the ball at their feet and with good athleticism around the same age.

And yeah , we are only getting a 4th striker and that's precisely why you shouldn't let yourself dragged into bringing up silly comparisons trying to justify a price-tag for a nobody.

Last edited:
    Jun 16, 2020
    Recent days has been the first time that me and many others have ever even heard about this guy yet when i opened this thread today couldn't help but notice you making an argument oh how has similarities or that he was compared to Ibra since he was about 15yo because of his style being what? not ability or potential then what style are you and the others then referring to that is actually comparable to him? Don't get me wrong , got nothing against the guy and could not care less if he comes or not but you got to admit the comparison probably not the best example, altough i get it now where you came up with it, still nonetheless we are referring to a loanee from Sassuolo to a relegation battler Genoa where he did not really set the ground on fire either.

but then again... I'll go next , i think we should just get Pjaca back instead because when he was young he used to be called the croatian CR7 lol... no sure if you following the logic? Anyway, i think there could be other less high profile examples you can compare a guy of his profile with that does not necessarilly make it sound laughable, there were other about ~1.90m tall strikers in the past 10-30 years that were decent with the ball at their feet and with good athleticism around the same age.

And yeah , we are only getting a 4th striker and that's precisely why you shouldn't let yourself dragged into bringing up silly comparisons trying to justify a price-tag for a nobody.
    Who would you like as 4th striker?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)