• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Better than Giroud and Pele and Quags
Better depends on what we need.
Quagliarela is a forward that can shoot from outside the box while being quite good in the box and can score crazy goals if we need some.
Pele - Seriously I dont understand why he ever played for Italy. Its either I watched some of his weak performances or he is just not good enough.
Giroud - Good in the box, good with his head and is a great team player.
and then there is Papu - He can definitely pass a ball but is not exactly a forward.. He is more of an AM.
If we want a player behind the forwards - Definitely - Papu is creative but then you ask yourself what about Dybala and Kulusevski
Dybala can play alongside Ronaldo but then you leave out Morata.
Kulu - He started well but he hasnt made the impact I was expecting him to make.

We can rotate him with Dybala but I dont think Dybala will be happy with it..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
trading bernadeschi for a 33 year old whos valued at 10 mill sounds like bad business from a financial point of view, Bernadeschi's book value is at least 20 mill. I'm still not entirely convinced Gomez is what we need, I'm in the belief another #9 is required whilst we have players like Dybala and even Kulusevski who can play the Gomez role

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
trading bernadeschi for a 33 year old whos valued at 10 mill sounds like bad business from a financial point of view, Bernadeschi's book value is at least 20 mill. I'm still not entirely convinced Gomez is what we need, I'm in the belief another #9 is required whilst we have players like Dybala and even Kulusevski who can play the Gomez role
You have a point there but Berna is currently a liability as no big team want him and he refuses all other options while being useless and command double of Papu`s current wages (2 for Papu, 4 for Berna).
If we swap them we get a better player although much older while getting rid of someone who seems to be impossible to sell and we do have enough players who can play his role with Chiesa and Kulu better than him.

I`d like a loan swap so they could revive Bernardeschi for us to sell a year later but I guess we cant get everything..

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Bad business? That's quite the understatement. It would be absolutely terrible business :D

I do agree with Gomez not being what we need. Not saying he's a bad player (he clearly isn't, he's great) or that he would not be useful for us, but there are other, more pressing, issues. Not to mention that it would be, once again, an extremely shortsighted deal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You have a point there but Berna is currently a liability as no big team want him and he refuses all other options while being useless and command double of Papu`s current wages (2 for Papu, 4 for Berna).
If we swap them we get a better player although much older while getting rid of someone who seems to be impossible to sell and we do have enough players who can play his role with Chiesa and Kulu better than him.

I`d like a loan swap so they could revive Bernardeschi for us to sell a year later but I guess we cant get everything..
as bad as bernadeschi is, he is still attracting attention and has resale value. Gomez won't have any resale value if we were to buy him. Id rather we entrusted kulusevski than restrict further playing time for a 33 year old who we honestly don't really need.

Jun 16, 2020

He wants 1,5 year, we dont want to give him more than 6 months
Has a verbal agreement with Sampdoria to extend his contract (expires next summer), so Quags doesn’t wants to take the risk to be jobless after 6 months

Maybe Samp does him a favor to extend him contract and letting him come to us to finish the season, but I’m guessing this last part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)