Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (16 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Piatek won’t save us this season. And I doubt that Bernardeschi wants to go to Herta.

Of all those names, Depay and Gomez are the most interesting. And as much as I dislike Depay, I think he fits better than Gomez does. He’s more capable of playing as a striker, and Gomez occupies the same space as Ronaldo on the pitch, although he’s better than anyone in our squad in creating chances. I’ve seen some Scamacca rumors but nothing serious so far.

Let’s hope that we’ll get a good deal that will save us some salaries for the coming months.

Berna and Khedira out, Perin/Pjaca/Pellegrini officially sold (one of them, impossible to sell all 3)and hopefully a solution for Sarri who’s still doing difficult as rumors said last weeks.

What do you guys think of Boateng as replacement for Chiellini? His name is popping up here and there.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Boateng is a great player but not sure why we should replace Chiellini with a 32yo on high wages. Prefer a young player or an old player with lower wages like we did with Barzagli or Caceres.

With Bonucci, De Ligt, Demiral, and somehow also Danilo, we are quite covered at CB without Chiellini. Better spend high wages in other positions imo.

Bring Lovato or better, just try Dragusin.

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
Boateng is a great player but not sure why we should replace Chiellini with a 32yo on high wages. Prefer a young player or an old player with lower wages like we did with Barzagli or Caceres.

With Bonucci, De Ligt, Demiral, and somehow also Danilo, we are quite covered at CB without Chiellini. Better spend high wages in other positions imo.

Bring Lovato or better, just try Dragusin.
:tup: We have to give a chance to Dragusin. Buy some big name in other areas or invest in youth like Rovella and Lovato.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
That is debatable; he has put in some very good performances lately.
Its not debatable at all he is a bench/rotation player that was dropped because they were losing and dropping points more often when he played, Bruno has been the one carrying that side and reason there up there.

If i was united i would take the money and invest in a player that actually helps there starting 11 specially for a player thats made it clear multiple times that he dont want to be there anymore.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Its not debatable at all he is a bench/rotation player that was dropped because they were losing and dropping points more often when he played, Bruno has been the one carrying that side and reason there up there.

If i was united i would take the money and invest in a player that actually helps there starting 11 specially for a player thats made it clear multiple times that he dont want to be there anymore.
So there's only one player why they're up there? Why the fuck are they fielding 11 then. Jezus, the shortsightedness... It's been literally 2 days since he was the motm in a close fought encounter and helped them up there.

I never said he was better than Bruno which he obviously wasn't but he's been very good lately and everyone watching will confirm that.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Buying shit players will solve nothing though.

We need to rediscover Dybala first and foremost.
Maybe a good backup striker might be a thing, right? Dybala ain't a striker, different thing. But of course we need to make him turn his own season around. We need everyone on the roster on their A-game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)