Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (6 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Fabrizio Romano: "Juventus have always tried in swap deals with Pogba, last summer Pjanic + Costa, they can try with Ramsey and Rabiot. Man Utd aren’t interested in this kind of deal. They want Money or top players. Next summer Pogba is leaving Man Utd."

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fabrizio Romano: "Juventus have always tried in swap deals with Pogba, last summer Pjanic + Costa, they can try with Ramsey and Rabiot. Man Utd aren’t interested in this kind of deal. They want Money or top players. Next summer Pogba is leaving Man Utd."
Fine, fine. Get Paratici on the phone, we can make a €25M offer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Id say Dybala but I dont think Man Utd would want him..

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Under 50M he is... He defends well and he attacks well.
I`d personally rather Locatelli than Aouar.

- - - Updated - - -

Not exactly.
Roma offered us a deal of 10M+Pellegrini for Spinazzola who wanted to leave.
Since Pellegrini was rated as a potential talent we agreed.

Barella is a different case and I admit I didnt think he is that good at the time but he has developed brilliantly and is now a very good player.

- - - Updated - - -

What we need on the field is a midfield leader who can provide both strength and link well to our attack.
If we get that we can definitely and should change to 4-3-3.
Toni Kroos

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
How about De Sciglio + Bernardeschi

Khedira + Rugani?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)