Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (14 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Matteo Lovato, difensore centrale classe 2000 del Verona, è sempre al centro dell'interesse delle big di Serie A: stando a quanto riportato da "L'Arena", il giocatore dei veneti sarebbe conteso tra Juventus e Milan, con i bianconeri che, nelle ultime ore, avrebbero superato i rossoneri, con un'offerta migliore. Nelle prossime settimane ne sapremo di più

TJ saying that we made a offer for Matteo Lovato.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I think we should only get De Paul if and after Ramsey leaves. Locatelli can play infront of defence and left CM. Both positions needing improvement. I feel Locatelli is the only one who can improve the balance of the current team.

But also feel that he would be expensive especially if he's okay to stay at Sassuolo, and also if Milan are back in CL he might push to go back to Milan.
He wants to play at Juve, has already said as much, and his role model is Pirlo. It's a matter of Juve meeting Sassuolo's demands, which we should. It opens the question though, which midfielder do we sell in the summer?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
DIego Costa wants to terminate his contract and also they want a striker . I hate this guy but hes a warrior and wouldnt mind him as a backup. If it means getting Pogba and Dybala going away I think our team would be better overall.
I dont mind the Pogba in Dybala out since Im a Pogba fan and Dybala is kind of on and off player and not the typical forward BUT I would really rather see us sign Giroud than D.Costa
I would rather Zaza as well and Im unsure about Palvoletti as I havent seen him enough to decide.

Send Ramsey or Rabiot (whoever ticks their interest) to Man Utd. Get Pogba and become much better

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Costa should be the last player we look to. Disgusting personality and finished on the field.

Giroud isn't going to be sold by Chelsea, he is starting for them over Werner. Pretty much any average-to-good forward would be a better option than Costa.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Costa should be the last player we look to. Disgusting personality and finished on the field.

Giroud isn't going to be sold by Chelsea, he is starting for them over Werner. Pretty much any average-to-good forward would be a better option than Costa.
I didnt mean just Giroud I used him as an example.
Zaza would be a better choice. He is actually a good finisher with good shooting skills from outside the box as well, he is tall and is good at heading as well. Also he would earn 10th the wages of D.Costa

- - - Updated - - -

Links to Scamacca?
Good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)