Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Best description I found of this kid is this from a Juve reddit:

"hes a converted striker and winger who has played RB for about 2 years. Hes only playing because in August Dallas sold their starting RB Cannon to Boavista/Lille but has entered the starting role seamlessly. Reynolds has trained with first team players since signing a professional contract at 15 years and 3 months

Strengths: Great athlete. 195cm. hes tall, strong, fast, etc. Insane crosser, amazing crosses of every type. Whipped crosses, driven low cross, floated, angled balls from the sideline played behind the defensive line

Weaknesses: virtually everything defensively as he is still not a natural fullback, will have to adapt to a new culture."
So Young Cuadrado??

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Is this his first season in Serie A? That goal was really something else but I don't recall hearing of him much before.
Yes. Check the azzurrini thread, @U Picciriddu and I have been posting about him lately. He is on mad form for Genoa and the the U-21, 9 goals in 9 matches.

Roma was very close to getting him this summer, Milan was linked as well. He is on loan from Sassuolo, there will be a lot of noise for him next summer.

Jun 16, 2020
Yes. Check the azzurrini thread, @U Picciriddu and I have been posting about him lately. He is on mad form for Genoa and the the U-21, 9 goals in 9 matches.

Roma was very close to getting him this summer, Milan was linked as well. He is on loan from Sassuolo, there will be a lot of noise for him next summer.
Doesn’t seem very likely that we buy Locatelli and Scamacca from Sassuolo.

Jun 16, 2020
Khedira will be off the books either in January or Juve. Dybala's contract might not be renewed, especially if the club sticks to 10m net and he keeps asking for 15m.

Locatelli - Scamacca duo to replace both :tuttosport:
Yeah but we didn’t succeeded in buying Locatelli this summer, so I doubt we’ll succeed to buy Locatelli and Scamacca.

But who knows, maybe if we swap Mandragora (or is he on a 2 year loan at Udinese) and Perin to lower Sassuolo’s demands.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Khedira will be off the books either in January or Juve. Dybala's contract might not be renewed, especially if the club sticks to 10m net and he keeps asking for 15m.

Locatelli - Scamacca duo to replace both :tuttosport:
We'll need more than Locatelli and Scamacca to compete with the best. You can't replace proven players with unknown quantities across the board.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Do it. Or bring some young blood like Scamacca/Kean.
scamacca looks like a better player, but the issue with all these non-homegrown players is that we can't include them on the cl list unless someone other than khedira is sold or removed from the list. i wouldn't mind letting berna go in january, but in that case, we will miss a potential left midfielder option.

kean could have returned during the summer mercato, and he picked psg over juve. let's just forget him and try to find an actually loyal homegrown player.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
is there any garbage player we can sign in winter mercato?

maybe Locatelli who is milan reject...
maybe Van de Beek who is Manu reject...
maybe Marcelo who is finished...
maybe another Serie B-level players with two legs who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)