Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (22 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

His agent is Raiola, and we could use help on the left flank as Kulu/Chiesa are better fit on the other side or more central. Wonder what his daddy thinks of his days in Turin, that could be a good thing..or not.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
IMO 8 m salary max, and that is stretching it, as it should be lower tbh.

And yes i agree with all that s4cth said, Pogba is a walking disaster proffesionally speaking and i fear we will not be abel to recover. Even if by some miracle we recover him, i feel he is too much of a diva in the dressing room and the field, and would be troublesome to have a high earner like him, getting out of his prime and not being a fundamental piece on the team.

If he comes on a free and like 7m salary (im sure he will ask for more) we can talk.., but he is not worth more than that.
7m salary. Lol, not sure if serious... Ramsey and Rabiot are on 7m...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

His agent is Raiola, and we could use help on the left flank as Kulu/Chiesa are better fit on the other side or more central. Wonder what his daddy thinks of his days in Turin, that could be a good thing..or not.

tenor.gif

This would be an ideal signing, we dont have a single natural left winger (Ronaldo basically CF), but extra bonus that he also can play CF well, and is really physical player.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'd prefer Locatelli to De Paul.

I think we need someone to protect the defence if we are going to continue with this formation.
i agree. we need a dirty player to do the dirty work. mckennie is wasted as a dm and seems better suited in the vidal box to box role.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We've been linked to him since he broke through at Samp. Probably a rehash.
I hope you’re right. Missing out on Kumbulla 20m and going after him would be devastating.
P.S. mustafi is old and worldcup winner and we have a thing for these type of players.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How well could De Paul fill in for Ramsey?
I mean..being on the field would be a step up.

not sure we need an AM as bad as a DM/regista type though. AM is still covered with or without Ramsey. But if DePaul comes maybe they can play Bentancur in the middle of a three man mid, idk.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Think if Juve can get another mid in December, since Ramsey can't be counted on, then we can be very good. Fullbacks and forwards looking very promising.
I am still thinking of Auoar or Locatelli. It has to be be January, and it has to be better than De Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)