Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (11 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Maybe not a popular opinion but I'd instantly take Pogba at the moment.
What would you pay for him?

I'd take him back at the right price but doubt Man Utd would sell him that cheaply and that he would lower his wage demands. He was a magnificent player but if we are being honest he hasn't played well for any significant period in 4 years. That's a long time and a huge risk.

I'm also not convinced he would bring what we need in this formation. If we switched to a 4-3-3 then he would be more useful.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What would you pay for him?

I'd take him back at the right price but doubt Man Utd would sell him that cheaply and that he would lower his wage demands. He was a magnificent player but if we are being honest he hasn't played well for any significant period in 4 years. That's a long time and a huge risk.

I'm also not convinced he would bring what we need in this formation. If we switched to a 4-3-3 then he would be more useful.
If he was playing so poorly why would Manchester demand big cash for him?

I honestly don't know about the sum as I barely watched him at United. However, despite his shitty form, I'm well aware what he's capable of. If anything I believe that Manchester ruined what we used to polish here. I'm pretty certain he'd regain his form. IMO he's a much lower risk than plenty of new links we're seeing.

I'd love to see him next to Bentancur and Rabiot as a mid trio. We'd have Arthur and McDonalds as our back and that's already quite promising.

Loan with option/obligation would be fine but considering his form we shouldn't pay whatever the price. Would a huge move from us I think.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I’d probably swap out Dybala for pogba, not necessarily in the same deal, but I’m guessing their value is pretty comparable.

then get baby Thuram to back up Ronaldo and Morata.
I really wanted Dybala to remain here and become the player all wanted him to become but he has too many ups and downs - If he doesnt sort his shit soon - Yeah I`d swap him even if I always wanted them together

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What we are seeing now is his level, sad but it is true.
Naah he is clearly out of shape but with all his ups and downs and with all his managers (Argentina he doesnt perform), Allegri - Dybala not good enough, Sarri great season, Pirlo?
If he doesnt wake up - Definitely sell as he also wants a raise and he is in Italy so no tax benefits..

If the situation remains - Swap Dybala for Pogba and add Thuram so we can have at least 3 players that could play CF

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Naah he is clearly out of shape but with all his ups and downs and with all his managers (Argentina he doesnt perform), Allegri - Dybala not good enough, Sarri great season, Pirlo?
If he doesnt wake up - Definitely sell as he also wants a raise and he is in Italy so no tax benefits..

If the situation remains - Swap Dybala for Pogba and add Thuram so we can have at least 3 players that could play CF
Don't bother arguing with that bipolar baboon. He's clearly a biased douche nozzle who wouldn't even recognize objectivity if it fucked him with a strap-on.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Don't bother arguing with that bipolar baboon. He's clearly a biased douche nozzle who wouldn't even recognize objectivity if it fucked him with a strap-on.
And I have said it after the whole forum recognize me as the no`1 fan of Pogba in this forum (kind of your version of Dybala just with Pogba)

If Dybala can return to fitness and be consistently good he can be one of the best in the world - Now the question is only about how Pirlo uses him and how good he`ll play.
Given his contract situation I think we should put a deadline in January as we dont want other teams to take advantage of our situation.

In January if he fails - As much as I admire his talent, we should sell
If he resurfaces - We got one of the best in the world IMO

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And I have said it after the whole forum recognize me as the no`1 fan of Pogba in this forum (kind of your version of Dybala just with Pogba)

If Dybala can return to fitness and be consistently good he can be one of the best in the world - Now the question is only about how Pirlo uses him and how good he`ll play.
Given his contract situation I think we should put a deadline in January as we dont want other teams to take advantage of our situation.

In January if he fails - As much as I admire his talent, we should sell
If he resurfaces - We got one of the best in the world IMO
No need to set deadlines or ultimatums. Ronaldo's contract expires in 2022 but I don't see us rushing to extend it.

Let's wait until the season is over, see how we perform, and see what our plans are for the 2021-2022 season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You have issues..
That's rich coming from you :howler: :b81:

Anyway, keep disliking my posts. I have reported you for spamming. Hopefully, a lengthy ban will be coming your way soon.

No one likes you here, and no one is going to miss you. WTF do you contribute to this forum anyway? You don't engage in discussions. You're just a butthurt vengeful troll who isn't even funny.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
That's rich coming from you :howler: :b81:

Anyway, keep disliking my posts. I have reported you for spamming. Hopefully, a lengthy ban will be coming your way soon.

No one likes you here, and no one is going to miss you. WTF do you contribute to this forum anyway? You don't engage in discussions. You're just a butthurt vengeful troll who isn't even funny.
You can say whatever you want, but If I dislike some posts of yours, I'm the one getting a lengthy ban? funny.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Just wondering what you guys think of a free Ramos in the summer - For or Against?
An egoistic defender on high salary.... who will put Bonocci in his pocket .... collect more red cards than anyone in the team ... disturb the dressing room to turn on his coach ....score at the last minutes ....show the pussies in this team how to get a CL ....
Yeah ..maybe ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)