Winter mercato thread 2020 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Emre Can has agreed to joining Borussia Dortmund on a €6m net salary. Juventus rejected the first offer of €18m but Dortmund have raised it to €22m, Juventus could accept at €25m. No replacement will be signed, but concrete steps are being taken for Sandro Tonali. [CT]

Jul 2, 2006
According to Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and others, Juve have not yet committed to the deal, as they are not sure it’s worth losing De Sciglio.
They are both 27 years old, but Kurzawa will be a free agent in June, whereas De Sciglio’s contract runs to 2022.

I wouldn't be surprised if genius at helm discovered this fact recently.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
That's a swap I don't want. Kurzawa is known to be a trouble maker. What's the point of signing such a player to be a back up? it's an unnecessary risk. I'd rather stay with De Sciglio who fits, is versatile, and happy to fulfill his role. Kurzawa becoming a free agent in June makes it all the more unnecessary. In the end both of these players should make way for Luca Pellegrini.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
According to Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and others, Juve have not yet committed to the deal, as they are not sure it’s worth losing De Sciglio.
They are both 27 years old, but Kurzawa will be a free agent in June, whereas De Sciglio’s contract runs to 2022.

I wouldn't be surprised if genius at helm discovered this fact recently.
Even if he discovers this fact he will not care about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)