Winter mercato thread 2020 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
According to Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and others, Juve have not yet committed to the deal, as they are not sure it’s worth losing De Sciglio.
They are both 27 years old, but Kurzawa will be a free agent in June, whereas De Sciglio’s contract runs to 2022.

I wouldn't be surprised if genius at helm discovered this fact recently.
He sober up, hoping he hasn't already signed the papers.

I think he just rolls dice in his living room there, if it is:
3 Kurzawa
4 Bruno Alves
5 Caceres
6 He draws a JJ with the rest of the cocaine that remains and snorts it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
yeah, right because if we lose de sciglio we will end up 7th or lower
It not DC thing , We have clear mid issues, even for football armatures like us we have noticed this, professionals like Nedved and Fabio seems cant see this ...i dont know...

now giving away large salaries like this , it's a long term self destruction ...we have many players dont deserve this salary and add to that this kuzuza or kuaziki thing ....

The 45m on kuluveski a i just feel unneeded for unproven talent , why not make 60m and throw it on Tonali for example ....

This summer will e critical , if they didnt get right , This team really will return to 7th but with large salaries on !!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus will make a final decision over the Kurzawa-De Sciglio’s swap deal in the next few hours. Juve are no longer convinced of letting De Sciglio go + they’ve doubts on the condition of Danilo. (Romeo Agresti)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i really dont want this kurzawa fool. barely watched him play but if we are going to have a shitty backup player then id rather it be likeable good boy meme player with model esque looks and a career of italian defending then whatever the hell that abomination is.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juventus will make a final decision over the Kurzawa-De Sciglio’s swap deal in the next few hours. Juve are no longer convinced of letting De Sciglio go + they’ve doubts on the condition of Danilo. (Romeo Agresti)
2 days ago agresti reported that the deal will go through

strategic planning lvl 99 :fab2:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
De Sciglio is a good backup player and versatile, no need to swap him with someone who isn't even that much better (if Kurzawa even is better, he sure as hell ain't as versatile). DS just should eat some porridge for breakfast instead of some random cupcakes (I'm sure he eats some useless cupcakes!) and he wouldn't be injured all the time.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
De Sciglio is a good backup player and versatile, no need to swap him with someone who isn't even that much better (if Kurzawa even is better, he sure as hell ain't as versatile). DS just should eat some porridge for breakfast instead of some random cupcakes (I'm sure he eats some useless cupcakes!) and he wouldn't be injured all the time.
Also doesn't dress like a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)