Winter mercato thread 2020 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
18 mil. + bonuses + 8 mil. + bonuses in salary has become peanuts with 6 months left on his contract?
Tottenham should consider themselves lucky to get anything for him.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Trying Allan and Eriksen in January is a heavy move for them and you need to consider they r merda so they are very aware that it's better to overpay for Eriksen right now that wait till summer and possibly go into a bidding war against bigger clubs

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i rated kurzawa back in his monaco days, but he never managed to settle at psg, and his injury record is disappointing. add his salary to the mix and the fact that we have pellegrini out on loan in his position, and it looks like a questionable move already. we're creating a problem for a position that looked to be set in a couple of months. unless alex sandro is sold, we don't need kurzawa at all. and if sandy is sold, kurzawa is an underwhelming solution, regardless of his injury record.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
i rated kurzawa back in his monaco days, but he never managed to settle at psg, and his injury record is disappointing. add his salary to the mix and the fact that we have pellegrini out on loan in his position, and it looks like a questionable move already. we're creating a problem for a position that looked to be set in a couple of months. unless alex sandro is sold, we don't need kurzawa at all. and if sandy is sold, kurzawa is an underwhelming solution, regardless of his injury record.
Do we have a clause that Pellegrini loan could be only 6 months if we need him?

Please dont make it happen for this Kurzawa guy. He is worse than De Sciglio. As a defender he is terrible defensively. You can ask PSG fans about it

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
kurzawa's current market value is 0€. contract is expiring in 30.06.2020.
didn't check, but if it's accurate, watch them to sign an extension before the deal.

this is pure plusvalenza driven man trafficking, has nothing to do with actual football.

- - - Updated - - -

Do we have a clause that Pellegrini loan could be only 6 months if we need him?
nothing i'm aware of.

that spina - pellegrini deal is still giving me ebola every time i think about it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don't even try.

He in full defense mode already.
Full defence mode? Dude it's a fact that de sciglio has missed more matches than kurzawa through injury, it's also a fact that kurzawa has more end product too. However you look at it he is an upgrade even if it is a minor one and a suitable deal for both clubs involved.

As for the wage difference an extra 0.5 mill is hardly breaking the bank and a futile point to argue over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)