Winter mercato thread 2020 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why would we of went for Allan and not Eriksen?

I don't know alot about Allan never paid much attention to him when watching Napoli. Seemed like a workhouse that doesn't stop running and could carry a ball I could be wrong though
Allan makes perfect sense. We start Matutidi for work rate and defense, we signed Can for defense. Two b2b players far from good enough to play currently.

Allan makes sense because he is real quality at his job.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
wow, must suck to be emre can right now. made everything wrong, should have stayed at liverpool and won cl and the fans also seemed to like him. i have friends who are liverpool fans and they still have a good opinion about him.
i would keep this guy, he is still young and is an allrounder. he can play rb and dm. but i understand that he doesn't want to miss the euros with germany

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
wow, must suck to be emre can right now. made everything wrong, should have stayed at liverpool and won cl and the fans also seemed to like him. i have friends who are liverpool fans and they still have a good opinion about him.
i would keep this guy, he is still young and is an allrounder. he can play rb and dm. but i understand that he doesn't want to miss the euros with germany
Well juventus clearly isnt for him. He needs to move.

Jun 7, 2003
Well juventus clearly isnt for him. He needs to move.
dortmund is a step down. i feel we have a responsibility here, this guy came with a lot of hope, if he ends up like this maybe we will have problems later to lure young players. probably not, but i just feel bad for him. never was a fan of him or liked him but as soon as he wears our dress i support him and he is still our player.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Liverpool never gave a shit about him and have went on to do much better without exactly replacing him with a world class talent.

I'm not saying we're great at developing players but he can barely fucking pass. He's bang average. Much like other technically poor , physical players he can sometimes look really useful in certain situations but that's about it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
dortmund is a step down. i feel we have a responsibility here, this guy came with a lot of hope, if he ends up like this maybe we will have problems later to lure young players. probably not, but i just feel bad for him.
A necessary step down for him if he wants to be a starter again. You are seriously overrating this player. Also looking at his salray, i don't feel bad one bit, on the contrary he got really lucky finding a team that pays him so much. Which is why keeping him as depth player isn't an option imo. He simply earns too much to be a squad player here.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
A necessary step down for him if he wants to be a starter again. You are seriously overrating this player. Also looking at his salray, i don't feel bad one bit, on the contrary he got really lucky finding a team that pays him so much. Which is why keeping him as depth player isn't an option imo. He simply earns too much to be a squad player here.
:agree: Lazio level player (even if he wouldnt start in this Lazio team atm) at the most when it comes to being a starter at a club imo.

Jun 7, 2003
haha no, i dont overrate him. i was not a bit surprised when he wasn't in the CL List. I think we as a club gave him the wrong impression of his abilities, also with his wage. I dont give a fuck how much he earns, i don't pay it. Agnelli does, the guy has more than enough money.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I know Liverpool fans as well, and quite a few were glad to see him go. Not because he wasn't a good player in his own right, but because they didn't think he suited the way Klopp tries to play. I think that is the only real issue here with Sarri.

It's unfortunate for him, but he needs to play regularly somewhere.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I like Kurwaza. I think he’ll do well.
Honestly when we played monaco in that UCL quarter final/semi, kurzawa was one of the player who stood out and i wished that wed sign him one day. Never followed him after though, so i hope hes still capable to be as good as the player i saw that day

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Who or what is a Luca fiorino? Is it semi reliable?

- - - Updated - - -

i rated kurzawa back in his monaco days, but he never managed to settle at psg, and his injury record is disappointing. add his salary to the mix and the fact that we have pellegrini out on loan in his position, and it looks like a questionable move already. we're creating a problem for a position that looked to be set in a couple of months. unless alex sandro is sold, we don't need kurzawa at all. and if sandy is sold, kurzawa is an underwhelming solution, regardless of his injury record.
You're assuming Pellegrini is ready for next season. Maybe he needs another year.

OF COURSE Kurzawa won't replace AS lol.

- - - Updated - - -

What is Allan? BWM? Or B2B?
BWB2B

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)