Winter mercato thread 2020 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He is right tho, questionable addition to our team, but Kurzawa is little upgrade in talent and health. We need to see whole contract or deal until we judge finances, but 500k more in salary is not moan worthy.
The increase in salary is negated by the new tax rules effective this January.. The new rules apply to Kurzawa but not to MDS

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The increase in salary is negated by the new tax rules effective this January.. The new rules apply to Kurzawa but not to MDS
still, the player would ask for the same net salary in case juve wanted a sale. no one will play 3,5m to kurzawa if he flops here. an other potentially unsellable, injury prone player.

at least mds is cheap. i'd keep him until the end of the season, and if psg still want him, then sell him before the current financial year ends. same financial effect, without the deadweight kurzawa probably is.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
still, the player would ask for the same net salary in case juve wanted a sale. no one will play 3,5m to kurzawa if he flops here. an other potentially unsellable, injury prone player.

at least mds is cheap. i'd keep him until the end of the season, and if psg still want him, then sell him before the current financial year ends. same financial effect, without the deadweight kurzawa probably is.
I am not very keen on Kurzawa myself but if he’s fit for 70% of the time he’s a nice bench option, and I think he’s the kind of fullback Sarri can turn into a solid one as he did with the likes of Mario Rui in Empoli and Ghoulam and Hysaj in Napoli
Edit: Ideally we fetch 5m as Kurzawa’s contract is expiring

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)