Winter mercato thread 2020 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
And he is also injured. But he is also the best young talent Seria A has by a mragin, and one of the best if not the best in the world.
You should emphasize less "best young talent, best in the world".
After his injury he can turn very easily in pjaca 2.0.
He is as of now a huge question mark.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
You should emphasize less "best young talent, best in the world".
After his injury he can turn very easily in pjaca 2.0.
He is as of now a huge question mark.
Pjaca got a second injury iirc and it's not like he is dead. He is only recovered recently. With Zaniolo it's a worth gamble, his price will be lower, especially if he misses Euro.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What's a gretadai?
For about a year I have been constantly talking about our rapidly declining midfield over and over again. But since that is still being ignored, I will just keep repeating it.

With today’s level of decline, that remaining midfield will be gone within about eight years.

How do you react to these numbers without feeling at least some level of panic? How do you respond to the fact that basically nothing is being done about this without feeling the slightest bit of anger? And how do you communicate this without sounding alarmist? I would really like to know.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
For about a year I have been constantly talking about our rapidly declining midfield over and over again. But since that is still being ignored, I will just keep repeating it.

With today’s level of decline, that remaining midfield will be gone within about eight years.

How do you react to these numbers without feeling at least some level of panic? How do you respond to the fact that basically nothing is being done about this without feeling the slightest bit of anger? And how do you communicate this without sounding alarmist? I would really like to know.
That said of our current midfield I'd keep 2 Pjanic and Bentancur.

I rate Tonali but I fear he is not what we'd need right now
I'm not happy with Rabiot and Ramsey.
Both are good players but are slow and don't offer much to our midfield.
Matuidi I LIKE the man! Less than what Evrà was to us but still a very likeable persone.
He gives everything in the pitch but really....all he does is running.
Khedira should've gone in 2018 nothing to add.

Emre Can is another good player without being a top tier one but we fucked up everything by leaving him out of CL list and now HE HAS TO GO.

Now we are bound by players with high wages which are very unlikely to go.

I would rebuild our mid from sratch.
SO I would sell/let go Khedira,Matuidi,Can,Ramsey and Rabiot in that order of priority.

But I already know that it's impossible if not unlikely to let Rabiot and Ramsey go.
Maybe Rabiot if we're lucky as he is still young and fit. Dunno the likes of United could hook up

But our mantra for the market should be 2 important and young midfielders.
Even I am not happy having Pjanic as regista but given our midfield we have to keep at least 2-3players

If economically we can I would bring in Pogba and Milinkovic-Savic
Both young enough. They aren't midgets and highly skilled.
Both have great goal scoring ability.
Both already knows Serie A

=( I know I'm a dreamer.
I'd be satisfied with 1 one of the two (Pogba) and a Tonali.
Getting rid of Khedira and Can. Given that they want to renew and keep Matuidi....

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

We made our bed with misery when we sold the greatest midfielder of all time. We are cursed by the Great Warrior King Arturo

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Does anybody knows why did we not go for Eriksen? Or did we fall short with the offer to the player?
now it's late. We had to go for him in summer but Tottenham refused to sell and so on.
Now we have Ramsey we can't bring another 7m wage player in a position we don't need strongly like Matuidi's potision which is uncovedered
Now we're stuck with Ramsey hoping he is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)