Winter mercato thread 2020 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Berna has really regressed this season, he was expected to be great as a winger or playmaker but its not happened but, he can easily move back and play midfield. He works hard and can tackle. He played deep against Udine and was solid. He's much like Can, they can have crap games with wayward passing but both are young and hard working so at the very least they will defend and hustle. Rakitic will leave a big hole in the middle when he starts to disappear.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That's a steal, take it
You gotta be kidding me

This smells like another Danilo-Cancelo-ish deal all for the sake of plusvalenza

We have way too many old midfielders as it is and I don't think signing someone like Rakitic would increase our chances of winning the Champions league either.

Signing Eriksen on the other hand could potentially be one.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You gotta be kidding me

This smells like another Danilo-Cancelo-ish deal all for the sake of plusvalenza

We have way too many old midfielders as it is and I don't think signing someone like Rakitic would increase our chances of winning the Champions league either.

Signing Eriksen on the other hand could potentially be one.
There's nothing to lose in this exchange. Maybe there's the possibility of selling Berna somewhere down the line to Roma for 20M, but that's optimistic

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What happened to him? For how long has he been a free agent? And how old is he nowadays?
he's 33, his last club was dijon. he joined them as a free agent during the summer mercato of 2018, played there for half a season as one of the club's most highly paid players, then mutually terminated his contract because his performances didn't meet his wage demands. nobody reached out to him for a year, so it's safe to say that he's as finished as it gets.

talking about finished french attacking players, i'd rather take the fallen milan legend jeremy menez. he had so much fun in mexico, i'm sure he'd enjoy sarriball too :snoop:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
he's 33, his last club was dijon. he joined them as a free agent during the summer mercato of 2018, played there for half a season as one of the club's most highly paid players, then mutually terminated his contract because his performances didn't meet his wage demands. nobody reached out to him for a year, so it's safe to say that he's as finished as it gets.

talking about finished french attacking players, i'd rather take the fallen milan legend jeremy menez. he had so much fun in mexico, i'm sure he'd enjoy sarriball too :snoop:

And 33 already, god damn how time flies.. I remember when I was a bit jealous for Milan when they had him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)